Happy weekend! We hope you’re enjoying a relaxing Play-off Sunday! We have so much exciting food news to share this week.
After the Festival of the Arts comes the 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival with its Outdoor Kitchens and the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared our Best of the Fest from the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- The Coca-Cola Rooftop Bar is serving Beverly’s Revenge and we have a review!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Walt Disney World with special dining options!
- We reviewed the Mac and Cheese Hot Dog at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
- New breakfast options are available at the Magic Kingdom!
- We have details on the booth menus at Disney California Adventure’s Lunar New Year Celebration.
- SeaWorld Orlando has announced the Seven Seas Food Festival starting in February!
- Check out our new YouTube video: The Kitchen Sink Sundae from Beaches and Cream.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We recently asked our Twitter followers what they’re looking forward to on their next Disney visit, and DFB fan Ginger Dankese shared this photo with us — wine and a Mickey Red Shorts shortbread cookie. Now that’s a perfect combination!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 with code SAVE2017!
Now is the perfect time to order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2017 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
Just use code SAVE2017 at checkout!
The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is chock full of tons of great features to ensure you have your best Disney trip, every time. These include:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put tons of time, effort, and research into ensuring that we share with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 20% off with code SAVE2017. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide! And don’t forget to check out our Money-Saving Bundles — More Stuff for Less Dough!
On to the Round-Up!
found this Beauty and the Beast Tea Set!
WDW for Grownups checked out the sweets at the Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
Disney Parks Blog shared a DIY recipe for the Apple Pie Apple.
Disney Family shared Mickey’s Printable Weekly Menu.
Blendtec Blog shared a recipe for a “Dole Whip Copycat.”
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!