DFB Video: Magic Kingdom VERSUS Epcot!

Hey, Guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and it’s a DOOZY… it’s Magic Kingdom versus Epcot!

Epcot's Spaceship Earth

Epcot’s Spaceship Earth

Let’s say you’ve got just ONE DAY to spend in Walt Disney World. How do you decide between the World’s two most popular parks? Well, we’re here to help you out with that HUGE question. How? By comparing various factors from entertainment to atmosphere, and attractions to nighttime spectaculars…. oh, and FOOD!!! You’ve got to check this one out and let us know YOUR thoughts!

And if you love this video, there’s plenty more for you to enjoy over on our DFB YouTube Channel!

By the way, have you subscribed yet? If you hit the button below, you can subscribe to the channel and never miss a single episode!

So check out the video and then let us know: What’s YOUR pick between Magic Kingdom and Epcot?

Comments

1. Essie says

Wow, this is a tough call, AJ. I love both parks so much, but for many different reasons. It’s like apples and oranges! I really can’t imagine picking a favorite. It’s choosing between air and water….you die without either one! lol

2. Mark says

Well, your question was if you just had one day to spend at Disney, which park would you choose? Easy, Animal Kingdom. Always our favorite and now even better. In 2019, I’m guessing the answer will be whatever they rename Hollywood Studio’s to. Love EPCOT, was there today, for the festivals and Soarin, there’s a big drop off after that. MK is such a hassle to get in and out of.

3. Will says

I would have declared it another tie for Night-Time Entertainment – they both feel of similar quality to me. That wouldn’t change the result as presented in the video, but for my family the answer is always Epcot – we were there just yesterday for the end of Food and Wine. I also agree with Mark, the hassle of getting to MK does give it some negative points. It makes for a cool prelude for your first time there, but as an AP holder, I just wish I could walk in like I can at Epcot.

4. Greg Lanman says

EPCOT v MK? Hands down EPCOT. You can literally drink yourself around the world. MK, practically booze free.

5. Rebecca B says

For me, this would be all about who I’m with. Small Kids? MK or AK. Elementary aged kids, Epcot or HS (possibly MK, depending on how old/what they’re into. My nephew is all about star wars and all he wants is HS). A group of adults? Epcot all the way. Epcot is and always has been my favorite park, but deciding on a park for a one-day visit is really tricky. Right now, my family is super into Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom so, if we only had one day, it would be MK for us, but it changes over time.

6. Cindi says

Magic Kingdom wins for me. The attractions are classics, the food at Jungle Skipper Canteen is fantastic, those fruit topped waffles at Sleepy Hollow are meant for sharing, dining in the main room with the snow gently falling at the Beast’s castle is an experience not to be missed. And then you have the Festival of Fantasy parade and the Happily Ever After fireworks and castle light show. Where else can you see the Main Street band, the Dapper Dans, or the piano players Jim or Mark outside of Casey’s Corner? And Dole Whips. You can’t forget the dole whips.