The dates for the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts are January 17 through February 24, 2020.
The Festival celebrates three artistic disciplines: Culinary, Visual, and Performing Arts.
The Culinary Arts, in particular, are recognized by the presence of Food Studios. These standalone marketplace booths offer enhanced food options around World Showcase, with a focus on unique presentation in keeping with the artistic Festival theme. We’re eagerly waiting for the 2020 Food Studios and menus to be announced!
The 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts Menus are COMING SOON! Click the Links Below to See Full Menus and Food Photos!
The Artist’s Table <– Click here!
- Beef Wellington with Mushroom Bordelaise, Fennel Cream, and Roasted Baby Vegetables – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and a Parmesan Crisp (GF) – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, Milk and Dark (non-alcoholic) – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Saugatuck Brewing Co. Neapolitan Milk Stout, Douglas, MI – $4.50
- Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY – $4.50
- Lindemans Framboise Lambic, Belgium – $4.50
- Barrymore Rosé, Monterey County, CA – $5.00
- Carmel Road Drew’s Blend Pinot Noir, Monterey County, CA – $7.00
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Cream Liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates – $12.50
- Chocolate and Beer Pairing Flight – $12.00
The Deconstructed Dish <– Click here!
- Deconstructed BLT with Crispy Pork Belly, Tomato Jam and Soft Poached Egg – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Deconstructed Reuben with Shredded Corned Beef, Thousand Island Dressing, Pickled Red Cabbage and a Rye Curl – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake: Whipped, New York Style Cheesecake with Fresh Florida Strawberries and Sugar Cookies with Micro-basil – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pop-Artsicle: Red, White and Blue Frozen Slushy (non-alcoholic) – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Deconstructed Breakfast (non-alcoholic) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Imagery Sauvignon Blanc, California – $6.00
- Mad Genius Red Blend, California – $5.00
- Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings® Spiced Apple Chai Tea Shake with Cream Bourbon, garnished with a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon – $10.50
Cuisine Classique <– Click here!
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes and Aged Balsamic — $8.00, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Seared Corvina with braised Ratatouille and Lemon-Thyme Beurre Blanc (GF) — $7.50, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Saint-Honoré Tart: Caramel Cream Tart with Caramel Glaze topped with Cream Puffs — $6.00, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie — $5.50, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider, Walden, NY — $4.50
- Concrete Beach Brewery Rosé Ale, Miami, FL — $4.50
- Frosé — $6.00
- Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva Art Series, Logrono, Spain — $5.50
- Domaine Savary Chablis, Burgundy — $7.00
- A Play on Rosé Flight — $10.00
The Painter’s Palate <– Click here!
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Gâteau with Egg Yolk Cream, Paddlefish Caviar, and Micro-herbs – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Trio of Savory Croissant Doughnuts: Whipped Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese with Fresh Herbs (V); Chicken Salad with Shaved Fennel and Fresh Herbs; and Spicy Tuna with Wasabi and Seaweed Salad – $9.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Gallery Bites: A Trio of Hors d’Oeuvres: Chilled Shrimp with Cucumber Cream Cheese on a Crostini; Traditional Deviled Egg with Candied Bacon; and Crispy Truffled Risotto Ball with Truffle Aïoli (V) – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pop’t Art: Abstract Designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling (V) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- White Chocolate Figment Puzzle on an Artist Palette – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Mickey and Pluto White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel (GF) (V) – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Festival of the Arts White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel (GF) (V) – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- North Coast Brewing Co. Scrimshaw Pilsner Style Beer, Fort Bragg, CA – $4.50
- M.I.A. Beer Company Jazz IPA, Doral, FL – $4.50
- Central 28 Beer Company Miss Mary Brown Oatmeal Brown Ale, DeBary, FL – $4.50
- Popcorn Pairing Flight – $11.00
Pop Eats <– Click here!
- Sous Vide Poulet Rouge Chicken Roulade with Apples and Sage served with Warm Brie Fondue, Blueberry and Beet Gel and garnished with Apple and Beet Chips (GF) – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam (GF) – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Callebaut Belgian Chocolate (V) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pop’t Art: Modern-design Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling (V) – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Blue Sky Black Cherry Boba Freeze (non-alcoholic) $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- #RainbowSherbertGlitterDreamAle by Playalinda Brewing Co., Titusville, FL – $4.50
- Popping Bubbles Cocktail – $10.00
Decadent Delights <– Click here!
- White Chocolate and Purple Sweet Potato Mousse, Caramel, Coconut and Maple Meringue – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Pretzel Crunch – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Lemon and Blood Orange Tart – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- 3 Daughters Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL – $4.50
- Breckenridge Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO – $4.50
- Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, England – $4.50
- Biagio Moscato d’Asti, Piedmont – $5.00
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port, St. Petersburg, FL – $8.00
- Cold Fashioned Coffee Cocktail – $9.50
- Neapolitan Beer Flight – $9.50
The Masterpiece Kitchen <– Click here!
- Charcuterie Palette with Artisan Cured Meats and Cheeses featuring Nueske’s ® Applewood Smoked Beef — $14.00
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings and Zinfandel Reduction (V) — $9.25, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Vanilla, Rose Water and Pistachio Panna Cotta — $8.00
- Weihenstephaner Original Lager, Freising, Germany — $4.50
- Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Brut Champagne — $29.00
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA — $10.00
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut, Spain — $9.00
- Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé, Spain — $9.00
- Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist — $9.25
El Artista Hambriento (The Hungry Artist) <– Click here!
- Sopes de Chilorio: Slow-braised Pork marinated in Ancho Chili Paste served on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans, Queso Oaxaca, Crema Mexicana and Salsa Verde — $6.95, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Callo de Hacha en Salsa de Jengibre y Habanero: Two Seared Scallops with Ginger-habanero Sauce atop Yucca Purée — $8.25, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Chocoflan: Creamy Mexican Custard and Chocolate Sponge Cake topped with Cajeta and Hazelnuts — $4.50, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Allende Mexican Craft Beer — $4.75
- Frida Lychee Margarita: El Velo Blanco Tequila, Lychee Purée, Botran Rum, and Fresh Lime Juice — $13.75
- Diego Dragon Fruit Margarita: Bruxo Mezcal, Dragon Fruit Purée, Ginger Cordial, and Guanábana Liqueur — $14.25
L’Arte di Mangiare — Italy <– Click here!
- Barbabietole Dolci, Caprino Fritto: Roasted Candied Beet Salad with Goat Cheese Fritters — $9.00, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Costine di Maiale Aceto Balsamico: Sweet & Sour Balsamic-glazed Pork Ribs — $11.00, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Spuma al Miele d’Arancio: Orange Honey Mousse with Peaches and Mint Marjoram Cream — $8.00, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner — $5.50
- Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer — $5.50
- Prosecco, Villa Sandi — $10.00
- Moscato Fior d’Arancio, Montegrande — $10.00
- Corbinello, Montegrande — $10.00
- Pinot Grigio, Bosco del Merlo — $9.00
- Merlot, Montegrande — $9.00
- Amaretto Bellini: Amaretto, White Peach Purée and Prosecco — $13.00
- Vodka Rossini: Vodka, Strawberry Purée and Prosecco — $13.00
Takumi Table — Japan <– Click here!
- Taiyaki: Fish-shaped Japanese Sweet Stuffed Pastry with Red Bean Paste and topped with Whipped Cream and Sesame Custard – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Sushi Donut: Donut-shaped Sushi featuring Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Avocado and Masago accented with Citrus-soy Gelée and Wasabi on the side – – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Sapporo Draft Beer – $4.25
- Masu Sake in a Traditional Personalized Wooden Cup – $10.00
- Melting Snow Cocktail: Sake, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, and Japanese Calpico – $7.50
The Painted Panda — China <– Click here!
- Crystal Mooncake with Fruit Filling and garnished with Toasted Coconut — $9.75, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Dragon and Phoenix: Spicy Sautéed Shrimp with Spinach Noodles — $10.50, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Plum Infused Cherry Tomatoes — $7.50, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Sugar Painting — $15.00, Limited Availability
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic) — $6.95, DDP Snack Credit Eligible
- Jasmine Draft Beer — $5.00
- Fortune Cookie: ByeJoe Spirit, Amaretto, Coconut and Pineapple — $10.50
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec — $9.00
- Tomato Plum Cocktail: Plum Wine with Plum Infused Tomatoes — $12.50
L’Art du Cuisine Francaise – France <– Click here!
- Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-made Bread Bowl – $7.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dariole de Saumon à la Provencale, Sauce Beurre Blanc, Fleuron: Salmon Terrine with Zucchini and Tomato, Beurre Blanc Sauce, Puff Pastry Fleuron – $10.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Moelleux Aux Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Frosé: Frozen Côtes de Provence Rosé Wine with Grey Goose Vodka and Peach Purée – $12.50
- Crémant de Bourgogne Veuve d’Ambal Expression: French Sparkling Burgundy Wine – $10.50
- Alsace, Riesling Reserve Willm – $9.50
- Bordeaux, Château Prignac, Medoc, 2014 – $8.00
Mosaic Canteen – Morocco <– Click here!
- Spiced Beef with Pine Nuts and Dried Cherries, Hummus and Pita Chips – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Mediterranean Flatbread with Zaatar, Olive Oil Artichoke, Olives, Mozzarella and Feta Cheese – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chebbakia: Hand-twisted Strips of Fried Dough coated with Honey, Rosewater and Sesame Seeds – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Casa Beer – $4.50
- Bonassia Red, Meknès, Morocco – $6.00
- Embrace the Arak: Massaya Arak, Grapefruit Juice and Grenadine – $8.00
MORE Festival of the Arts Food Offerings <– Click here!
There’s more than just food at the Food Studios in store!
Fife & Drum (American Adventure)
- Musical Float: Layered Strawberry, Lemonade and Blue Raspberry Slushy with Vanilla Ice Cream and White Chocolate – $6.25,
Block and Hans (American Adventure)
- Ciderboys Grand Mimosa Apple Orange Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Karbach Brewing Co. Love Street Kölsch-style Blonde, Houston, TX
- Full Sail Brewing Co. Blood Orange Wheat Ale, Hood River, OR
- Dogfish Head Brewery 60 Minute IPA, Milton, DE
- Big Top Brewing Co. Hawaiian Lion Coconut Coffee Porter, Sarasota, FL
Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
- Salted Caramel Funnel Cake – $9.50
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Beverages: All Festival specialty drinks served hot or cold.
- Canada: Starry Night Latte: A delicious shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with Creamy Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream – $9.99
- Disney Traders: Surreal Cinnamon Latte: A shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with RumChata and Cinnamon Whisky, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream. – $9.99
- Future World East: Espresso-nist Latte: A shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with rich Baileys Espresso Crème Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream. – $9.99
- The American Adventure: Bourbon Brushstroke Latte: A shot of Italian Espresso mixed with Bourbon Whiskey Cream liqueur, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream. $9.99
- Chilled Shrimp, Quinoa, Layered Vegetables, Spiced Yogurt and Red Pepper Coulis – $5.99, DDP Snack Eligible
- Lobster Chips: House-made Chips, Lobster, Lobster Bisque Cheese Sauce, Pickled Jalapeños and Citrus Cream – $8.99
- Glazed Pork Belly Bloody Mary: Classic Bloody Mary with Absolut Vodka garnished with Maple IPA Glazed Pork Belly, Pickled Carrots, Celery, Stuffed Olives and Cherry Tomato – $12.75
Sunshine Seasons – The Land Pavilion
- Seasonal Dessert: Yellow cake with peanut butter buttercream filling
More About the Festival of the Arts Food Studios
Set up around Epcot’s World Showcase, individual kiosks offer dishes and drinks that celebrate cuisine for both its flavor and visual appeal.
Festival of the Arts food and drink dishes tended to fall within the $4-8 range. Click on the individual booth pages to see pictures of the menu for that booth and pricing for each item.