Germany: 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
With Oktoberfest going on during a portion of the festival, the Germany pavilion should be a stop on our Food and Wine expedition. Try the nurnberger sausage, which readers have previously recommended. Personally, I suggest trying the wines! Delicious!
Lines are ALWAYS long here, so head over first thing at opening (11am).
- Goulash Suppe–$3.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Nürnberger Sausage in a Pretzel Roll–$4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Apfel Strudel featuring Werther’s Original Karamell Sauce and Vanilla Sauce–$3.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Selbach-Oster Estate Spatlese–$4.50
- Selbach JH Riesling Kabinett–$4.50
- Selbach JH Riesling QbA–$2.75
- Selbach JH Riesling Classic–$3.00
- Radeberger Pilsner–$6.25
- Altenmünster Dunkel–$6.25
Return to the main 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page