We welcome the India Marketplace Booth back to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, as Epcot celebrates 35 booths for 35 years! The booth originally appeared in 2009, and is back for an encore in 2017. We can’t wait to see the full menu for this new offering!
2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival India Booth Menu
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice (GF)
- Korma Chicken with Cucumber Tomato Salad, Almonds, Cashews and Warm Naan Bread
- Pistachio Cardamom Bundt Cake with Chocolate Coconut Mousse
- Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
- Sula Shiraz, Nashik
- Kingfisher Lager
- Mango Lassi (Non-Alcoholic)
2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival India Booth Photos — More Coming Soon!
Return to the Main 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page