We welcome the Spain Marketplace Booth back to the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, as Epcot celebrates 35 booths for 35 years! The booth originally appeared in 2010, and is back for an encore in 2017. We can’t wait to see the full menu for this new offering!
2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Spain Booth Menu
- Charcuterie in a Cone with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives and an Herb Vinaigrette
- Traditional Spanish Paella with Shrimp, Mussels, Chicken and Crispy Chorizo (GF)
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops and Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika (GF)
- Sweet Olive Oil Cake with Powdered Sugar and Lemon Curd
- Rafael Palacios Bolo Godello, Valdeorras
- Bodegas y Viñedos Artazu Garnacha Rosado, Navarra
- Casa Castillo Monastrell, Jumilla
- Wine Flight Also Available
2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Spain Booth Photos — More Coming Soon!
Return to the Main 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page