Toledo — Tapas, Steak & Seafood sits atop Coronado Springs’ Gran Destino Tower!
This rooftop restaurant offers an indoor lounge (Dahlia) as well as indoor and outdoor seating. Guests can expect cuisine inspired by Spain, including extensive seafood and steak options. Gin & Tonics are the specialty of the bar.
Diners will also enjoy views of fireworks shows from the restaurant’s location on the tower’s roof.
Service: Table Service
Type of Food: Spanish, Small Plates, Steak, Seafood
Location: Coronado Springs, Gran Destino Tower
Disney Dining Plan: 1 Table Service Credit
Tables in Wonderland: No
- Toledo is only open in the evening and has fireworks views across Walt Disney World.
- This is a great use of one Disney Dining Plan Credit, but it is a trek to get to the restaurant
- The Deluxe Disney Dining plan comes a tapas option along with an entree, beverage, and dessert (standard plan doesn’t get a tapas option).
- 10% discount for Annual Passholders and DVC Members
- The elegant restaurant sits on top of a 15-story-high-tower
- The 1930’s avant-garde decor contains dramatic metal arches and a black, white, gray, and blue color scheme. It’s complete with a stained glass ceiling whose colors change throughout the evening.
Famous Dishes: Manhattan Filet, Savory Churros, Progressive Tapas Bar dessert
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Toledo — Tapas, Steak & Seafood
You Might also Like: Rix Sports Bar & Grill, Three Bridges Bar & Grill