2011 Disney World Free Dining Package in September

For a limited time, get a free dining plan when you purchase the new 5-night/6-day Memories Vacation Package, including room, theme park tickets and a 20-page Disney’s PhotoPass® Photo Book (required purchase)!

As usual, value resort bookings get the quick-service Disney dining plan; all other resort bookings get the standard Disney dining plan.

This offer is for arrivals most nights at select Disney Resorts between August 28 and September 24, 2011.

Book this through August 27, 2011. Ask for booking code QUH for Value Resorts and N23 for Moderate, Deluxe, and Villa Resorts.

Click here for more details!

1. Pudge the Fish says

Forgive me if I am missing something obvious, but is different than what you had posted on April 28? Thanks for the clarification.

2. catherine says

Doesn’t have to be 5 nights 6 days. Minimum 3 night stay, maximum 14 nights.

Thanks! I thought I missed something and I was going to have clients mad at me!

Well, at least you know I read your website and take it seriously!

4. Pudge the Fish says

Thanks AJ. Wishful thinking for a date typo and that maybe Free Dining had been extended into October for F&W dates Shucks ;)

5. Jill says

Do you guys think they are going to extend free dining again this year? We were able to take advantage of the free dining in January (2011) it was a great savings! I remember booking the trip in August so it must have been extended around then. **fingers crossed**

6. canadianslovewdw says

also since this is a food blog and a quick service plan just wont cut it… to save money you can stay at a value and just pay a bit extra and get the regular dining plan.