IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please be aware that Walt Disney World has suspended the Disney Dining Plan program during the phased reopening of the Resort. Guests who previously purchased a Disney Dining Plan with their vacation package or are interested in learning more may find information by clicking here, and we will continue to update this page as more information is revealed.
We are keeping the information below for your future planning reference.
Standard Dining Plan
You must purchase the standard dining plan as an add-on to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package at Walt Disney World. This means you’ll be staying at a Disney owned-and-operated resort, and will have purchased at least a one-day ticket for everyone staying in your room.
Includes: Each person on the meal plan will receive credits for the following, per night
- One table service entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner only), OR full buffet
- One quick service meal, including entrée OR combo meal
- Guests under 21 years of age can choose one non-alcoholic beverage with their Quick Service and Table Service meal (including specialty beverages — i.e. Artisanal Milk Shakes, Fresh Smoothies, Premium Hot Chocolates, or Soda, Coffee or Tea — where offered). Guests 21 and older can can choose either one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
- Two snacks from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package
$78.01 per night ages 10 and up
$30.51 per night age 3 to 9
This cost is added to the regular cost of a Magic Your Way Vacation Package.
$75.48 per night ages 10 and up
$27.98 per night age 3 to 9)
Other Details to Note:
- A table service meal may be used for one Character Dining Experience (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which will require 2 table service meals).
- Two table service meals may be exchanged for one of the following:
- One Signature Dining Experience, including entrée, dessert, plus non-alcoholic beverage
- One Disney Dinner Show (Category 2 or 3 seating at all dinner shows), or Category 1 seating at the 8:30pm show at Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue)
- One room service meal, including entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner), plus non-alcoholic beverage
- One Pizza Delivery – 1 pizza, 2 single-serving non-alcoholic beverages, 2 desserts
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to check-in, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
For full details on the Disney Dining Plan, click the link below:
Standard Disney Dining Plan Details
To see other Disney Dining Plan options, visit our Disney Dining Plans Index Page.
For more Disney dining information, including details on dining discounts, restaurants, menus, and more, visit our Disney Dining Reference Page.