Dining in Magic Kingdom’s Cinderella Castle is truly an experience every Disney fan should have.
PLEASE NOTE: Cinderella’s Royal Table is not currently presenting a Character Meal with the Disney Princesses during its initial reopening phase (though it is possible a Princess may stop in for a brief physically distanced greeting during your meal). You can read more about the current dining experience (available for lunch and dinner) here. The additional information on this page reflects the regular dining experience at Cinderella’s Royal Table for your future planning reference.
Once you enter into the castle’s waiting chamber, you get to meet the beautiful Cinderella and children are given magic wands or sabers! From here, you walk up the winding stone staircase to the dining which, which is hung with plush tapestries, outfitted in red and purple velvet, and sparkling with light coming through stained-glass castle windows. Yes, you’re REALLY here!
Food tends to be simply adequate, but that’s not really what you’re paying for anyway. You’re paying to eat INSIDE the castle (complete with vaulted stone ceilings, banner flags from the kingdom, and all!), and meet some Disney Princesses while you’re at it. Though characters may vary, Princesses spotted at this restaurant have included Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, and Snow White.
It truly is a royal experience, and we’ve got several TIPS for your Cinderella’s Royal Table experience here!
Service: Table Service
Type of Food: American
Location: Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom
Disney Dining Plan: Yes, 2 table service credits
Tables in Wonderland: Yes
Disney Food Blog Review: Cinderella’s Royal Table Breakfast Review
Guest Review: Cinderella’s Royal Table
Guest Review: Cinderella’s Royal Table Dinner
Disney Food Blog Review: Cinderella’s Royal Table Dinner in the Magic Kingdom
Review: New Year’s Eve Dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table
Guest Review: Cinderella’s Royal Table Breakfast at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
Disney Food Blog Review and Tips: Breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
Review: Is Cinderella’s Royal Table in Magic Kingdom Still Worth the Splurge Without the Princesses?
Am I Dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table WRONG in Disney World?
- Reservations are very difficult to get for Cinderella’s Royal Table, especially for breakfast. Call 60 days in advance for reservations. If staying at a Disney resort, call 60 days in advance and ask for availability during all days of your stay.
- A credit card number is required at time of booking. If you need to cancel, do so prior to 24 hours before your reservation time; there will be a fee to cancel within 24 hours.
- Characters (Princesses and others) appear at breakfast, lunch, and dinner here.
- Dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table includes a photo op with Cinderella downstairs in the waiting area. Cast Members will take a photo with your own camera or you can have a PhotoPass photo uploaded to your PhotoPass account. (Note that even though she’s downstairs when you get there, that doesn’t mean she’s coming upstairs during lunch or dinner!)
- Proposal packages are available. To help you plan the perfect proposal, CRT has its own “Fairy Godmother” to assist you. Magical Proposal Packages provide an all-inclusive dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table featuring a specially created Chocolate Slipper Dessert, an engraved Glass Slipper in which the ring is presented, champagne flutes and more. Call (407) 824-4477 or email [email protected] for pricing, details and proposal arrangements. Requires at least 7 days notice.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner allow a la carte choices from a menu.
Famous Dishes: Stuffed French Toast, Beef Tenderloin, Major Domo’s Short Ribs, The Clock Strikes Twelve dessert.
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Cinderella’s Royal Table: