Guests who visit the four Walt Disney World theme parks on a fairly frequent basis — Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios — may want to consider purchasing a Walt Disney World Annual Pass!
Sales of new Disney World Annual Passes had been suspended since the reopening of Walt Disney World in the summer of 2020. However, sales of Annual Passes resumed on September 8, 2021.
Disney World Annual Pass Options
As with theme park admission tickets for day guests, there are a variety of options for Annual Passes. FOUR unique Annual Passes are available for purchase as of September 8, 2021. Guests may choose from the Disney Incredi-Pass, the Disney Sorcerer Pass, the Disney Pirate Pass, and the Disney Pixie Dust Pass.
The Passes offer admission to the four Walt Disney World theme parks — Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios parks — with varying levels of theme park access, Park Pass Reservation holds, and benefits based on the type of Pass.
The Disney Incredi-Pass is $1,299 plus tax. (The renewal rate is $1,104 plus tax.)
This pass option has NO blockout dates and the Passholder can hold up to 5 required Disney Park Pass Reservations at one time.
Florida Residents may pay $99 per month for 12 months after a down payment of $205; however, the Disney Incredi-Pass is available for purchase to non-Florida Residents, as well.
Disney Sorcerer Pass
The Disney Sorcerer Pass is $899 plus tax. (The renewal rate is $764 plus tax.)
Florida residents may pay $63 per month for 12 months after a $205 down payment. The Disney Sorcerer Pass is ONLY available to Florida Residents or Disney Vacation Club Members.
Disney Pirate Pass
The Disney Pirate Pass is $699 plus tax. (The renewal rate is $594 plus tax.)
Florida Residents may pay $45 per month for 12 months after a $205 down payment. The Disney Pirate Pass is ONLY available to Florida Residents.
Disney Pixie Dust Pass
The Disney Pixie Dust Pass is $399 plus tax. (The renewal rate is $339 plus tax.)
This pass has the most blockout dates including peak times and holidays. Weekends are also blocked out; however most weekdays will be available for guests with the Pixie Dust Pass. The Passholder can hold up to 3 required Disney Park Pass Reservations at one time.
Florida Residents may pay $19 per month for 12 months after a $205 down payment. The Disney Pixie Dust Pass is ONLY available to Florida Residents.
Where and How to Purchase a New Annual Pass
Disney World Passes are available for purchase through the Disney website or on the My Disney Experience app. Guests may also call 407-W-DISNEY (407-934-7639), but be aware that you may experience long wait times. Annual Passes are also available for purchase at theme park ticket windows or at the Disney Ticket Center in Disney Springs.
Need it in a NUTSHELL? Find our breakdown of the New Annual Pass Program — in 500 Words or Less — HERE!
PERKS for All Annual Passholders
Additionally, the following perks are available for ALL Annual Passes:
- Standard Theme Park Parking is included
- Park Hopping (the ability to visit more than one park per day) is included
- Discounts of up to 20% on select dining, merchandise, and activities (such as select tours, spa treatments, rounds of golf, and after-hours events in the parks)
- Access to V.I.Passholder Support at (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277 from 7AM – 11PM EST or online.
- Exclusive merchandise for Passholders, such as Passholder-exclusive MagicBands.
- Disney has shared that there will be a few special surprises throughout the 50th anniversary Celebration! For instance, we discovered that Annual Passholders can get a specialty 50th Anniversary Passholder Card for FREE – click HERE to find more!
- The Passholder Buzz will launch in late October. It will be a mobile hub available for Passholders via the My Disney Experience app. The Passholder Buzz will put the magic of Disney World at your fingertips with exclusive videos, articles, and more, according to Disney. Passholders can keep up with Passholder offers, events, and other surprises coming throughout Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration.
- Also coming in October, Passholders who have connected their My Disney Experience account with their Annual Pass will get a unique color and sound sequence when using their MagicBands to enter the parks!
- Access to new Bonus Park Pass Reservations: Bonus reservations will become available on the calendar for Passholders from time time, and these bonus reservation will NOT count as part of the reservation allotments noted above. As seen on the screenshot below, Bonus Reservation dates are designated by yellow stars which Passholders will find when going through the calendar to select their Date and Park.
Sometimes, only select parks will be offered for Bonus Reservations, and you can learn more about booking available Bonus Reservation dates HERE!
CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS for All Annual Passholders
Additionally, the following add-ons options for customization are available for ALL FOUR new Annual Passes:
- Any Pass type may be upgraded to include Disney PhotoPass downloads for $99 (plus tax)
- Any Pass type may be upgraded to include the Water Park and Sports option for $99 (plus tax). During the duration of your Annual Pass, the Water Parks and Sports Option add-on will give you one admission per day to select Walt Disney World experiences with no blockout dates. This includes:
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course
- FootGolf at Disney’s Oak Trail
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course (one round prior to 4:00 PM)
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course (one round prior to 4:00 PM)
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park – Currently Unavailable
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Currently Unavailable
Please note that these customization options may be added to your Annual Pass at any time; they do not have to be added immediately when you purchase your Pass.
P.S. Have you already purchased a theme park ticket? Disney has shared that eligible tickets can be upgraded to select pass types; guests may apply the entire price paid into a select Annual Pass. This can be done in person at a theme park ticket window or at the Disney Ticket Center in Disney Springs. Or you may call Disney at 407-W-DISNEY (407-934-7639). However, note that for eligible ticket upgrades, the monthly payment plans will only be available in person.
Annual Passholder Information For Those Who Renewed Their Pass PRIOR to September 8, 2021
Annual Passholders who renewed their Pass prior to September 8, 2021 retain all of their same benefits and inclusions (such as PhotoPass downloads, where applicable), until they renew into the new Program, with one of the four new Passes noted above. Disney has also stated that “blockout dates and our Florida Resident Monthly Payment Program will remain the same” for active Disney World Passholders renewed under the previous Annual Pass Program.
Any Passholders who renew from September 8th and onward must renew into one of the four new Passes noted above.
Disney shared the following THANK YOU: “Thank you to all of our current Annual Passholders for your continued loyalty, passion and dedication, particularly over the past year and a half. If you are a current Passholder, please know you may continue to use your Annual Pass as you do today – when it is time for you to renew, you will be able to renew into one of our new passes (at a special renewal price*). Plus, beginning Sept. 8, 2021, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus Annual Passholders will also be able to hold more reservations* at a time!”
- *Renewal rates for the NEW passes are as follows:
- Disney Incredi-Pass: $1,104 (plus tax)
- Disney Sorcerer Pass: $764 (plus tax)
- Disney Pirate Pass: $594 (plus tax)
- Disney Pixie Dust Pass: $339 (plus tax)
- *As of September 8th, Platinum Plus, Platinum and Gold Annual Passes will be able to hold up to 5 reservations at a time; Silver Annual Passes will be able to hold up to 4 reservations at a time. (Disney Theme Park Select, Disney Weekday Select, and Disney EPCOT After 4 Passes will still be able to hold up to 3 reservation holds at a time.)
BOLO! Current Annual Passholders should be on the lookout for an Annual Passholder magnet on the way featuring the updated Annual Passholder “look,” which incorporates the original logo for Walt Disney World in the design!
Prior to the unprecedented temporary closure of Disney World in 2020 in response to the global health crisis, guests could choose from among the options below. We are keeping this information on this page, as many individuals renewed their passes under these titles and terms and retain their inclusions and observe the same blockout dates as noted below.
Disney Platinum Pass:
All 4 Theme Parks with no blockout dates; Disney PhotoPass downloads included
FLORIDA RESIDENT Disney Platinum Annual Pass:
All 4 Theme Parks with no blockout dates; Disney PhotoPass downloads included
FLORIDA RESIDENT Gold Annual Pass:
All 4 theme parks with the following blockout dates: December 17, 2021 – January 1, 2022 and April 9 – 22, 2022; Disney PhotoPass downloads included
FLORIDA RESIDENT Silver Annual Pass:
All 4 theme parks with the following blockout dates: June 1 – August 4, 2021; December 17, 2021 – January 1, 2022; and April 9 – 22, 2022
FLORIDA RESIDENT Theme Park Select Pass:
At least one theme park for MOST days of the year (with at least 325 days of theme park access at select theme parks with at least 175 days offering access to all 4 theme parks); Passholders can view the Theme Park Select park calendars on the Walt Disney World website, with options to sort the calendars by theme park.
FLORIDA RESIDENT Weekday Select Annual Pass:
All 4 theme parks MONDAYS – FRIDAYS ONLY with the following seasonal blockout dates: June 1 – August 4, 2021; December 17, 2021 – January 1, 2022; and April 9 – 22, 2022
Epcot After 4 Annual Pass:
Admission to EPCOT only, every day starting at 4PM; no blockout dates
Disney Theme Park Reservations
Disney World Annual Passholders must make the required Disney Park Pass Reservations to enter a park, along with having a valid Annual Pass.
Please Note: Annual Passholders staying at a Disney Resort hotel (or other select hotels) may also make Park Pass Reservations for each day of their Resort stay in addition to the Park Pass Reservations they may already hold with their Pass.
Enhancements to the Park Pass Reservation system for Passholders will include an integrated calendar to easily see blockout dates for each type of pass, view available dates, and make, modify, or cancel the park reservations all in one spot.
Annual Passholders will also be able to make use of the upcoming Disney Genie service. In Fall 2021, a NEW service will debut within the My Disney Experience app. Disney Genie will provide on-the-go planning tools and customized itineraries to help guests maximize their park time in the parks.
The standard Disney Genie — which will include features like dining tips, recommendations for when to head to your next attractions, and enhancements to the Disability Access Service — will be a complimentary service.
There will also be optional add-ons available for a fee. TWO different options will be available, and they will allow guests to bypass the standby lines for attractions and instead enter the Lightning Lane. The Disney Genie+ base-price option — for $15 per person, per day — will allow guests to select the next available time to arrive at an attraction and enter that attraction’s Lightning Lane at over 40 attractions across the Disney World parks.
And another paid option will be available for DIFFERENT — and more in-demand — attractions. Disney’s Individual Attraction Selection service (pay-per-ride) is how guests will pay a fee to utilize the Lightning Lane for an individual attraction.
The previous ride reservation program, FastPass+, has been permanently retired, and these new services will take their places at Walt Disney World.
Disney World Annual Passholders will be able to add Disney Genie+ and/or individual Lightning Lane selections on the day of their visit to the park.
More Annual Passholder FUN
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders are eligible for merchandise and dining discounts, discounts at select special events, recreation options and entertainment, room discounts at select Disney World Resort hotels during various seasons throughout the year, free parking at all four theme parks, Pass renewal discounts, “Passholder Extras” announced by Disney throughout the year, and more!
Current Special Offers
- Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on hotel rooms this holiday season, including stays most nights from December 12th-December 24th. Click HERE for the details!
- Annual Passholders can save $10 on tickets for Disney After Hours BOO Bash and Disney Very Merriest After Hours tickets on select nights.
- Passholders can purchase 1-Day Water Park Tickets for $49, plus tax. (The math on that is a savings of $20 per adult ticket, and $10 for children ages 3-9.) Note that Blizzard Beach Water Park is the only one open currently, as Typhoon Lagoon remains closed.
- Annual Passholders can save 15% at Walt Disney World Golf. (Visit golfwdw.com to learn more.)
- Annual Passholders visiting Animal Kingdom’s Pandora can save 20% on Banshees and the Avatar Maker Program — both at Windtraders.
- Did you know that there is a drink JUST for Annual Passholders at the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival? Click HERE to find out more!
- Keep your eyes peeled for the Jack Skellington Annual Passholder Popcorn Bucket at Popcorn Carts around Walt Disney World! At $20, he’s an Annual Passholder EXCLUSIVE, so don’t forget that you’ll have to show your Annual Passholder card and photo I.D.!
Check out our DFB YouTube Video where we discuss if a Walt Disney World Annual Pass might be a worthwhile purchase for YOU — along with LOTS of other purchases we think are WELL worth it in Disney World!