When you think “Disney,” you probably think of a beautiful Castle in the middle of a world class theme park. If so, that’s certainly not a bad thing! (In fact, we hear you!) Many families make Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort their vacation destination year after year.
But did you know that the Disney Vacation Club offers Members the chance to enjoy Disney destinations far beyond the theme parks, including — and even beyond — Disney Cruise Line?
Whether you have one preferred Disney Destination like Walt Disney World Resort that is the perfect fit for your family, or you’d like to explore the whole world beyond the World, Disney Vacation Club — commonly referred to as DVC — offers members the opportunity to lock in their “future vacations at today’s purchase price.”
Many guests think of the DVC as Disney’s version of a timeshare. But uniquely, Members are not “locked in” to a particular Disney destination, Resort, style of accommodation, season of travel, or length of stay. Rather, Members utilize a Vacation Points system, offering more flexibility.
As they say to Disney Vacation Club Members around Walt Disney World Resort… “Welcome Home!”
Disney Vacation Club Membership
Disney Vacation Club Members receive a yearly allotment of Vacation Points based off of “the size of the real estate interest” of their “Home” Disney Vacation Club Resort. Members may then use their Vacation Points to book their vacations!
In fact, Members are permitted to “bank” Vacation Points, which means you can bank any unused points from the current year towards next year’s vacation, or “borrow” from the coming year to put towards this year’s vacation.
A DVC Membership offers the following:*
- As Disney shares, Members can “Vacation when, where and how often you want!”
- Members stay at Disney Vacation Club accommodations in Disney destinations.
- Members enjoy additional access to vacation destinations around the globe as part of the World Collection.
- Members can take advantage of savings on things like theme park admission, Disney dining, and merchandise, as well as invitations to special Member-only events.
*Interested guests can find the current starting price on disneyvacationclub.com, and may also call (800) 500-3990 to receive a quote. Note that Closing Costs and Annual Dues apply for Membership.
Disney Vacation Club Home Resorts
While DVC Members may use their Points at a large number of Disney Resorts and destinations, the Disney Vacation Club Home Resorts include the following:
Walt Disney World Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Rivera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort (Starting in spring 2022, Grand Floridian’s Big Pine Key is set to be transformed into 200 Resort Studios, which will open in summer 2022. You can take a First Look at the new DVC Rooms here!)
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai‘i
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
Vero Beach, Florida
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
Disney Vacation Club Villas
Members can feel at home-away-from-home in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas (or unique and roomy Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge or Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs Resort).
Villas feature a living room and fully-equipped kitchen, private bedrooms, a washer and dryer, and more.
Deluxe Studios can sleep up to 4 or 5 guests, and offer a kitchenette.
Disney Vacation Club — Disney Collection
Disney Vacation Club Members may choose to vacation at Disney destinations around the world (and even at sea) with the Disney Collection.
These Disney destinations and vacations include:
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Disneyland Resort
- Aulani — A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai’i
- Disneyland Paris
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort in South Carolina
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort in Florida
- Disney Cruise Line vacations
- Adventures By Disney vacations
Disney Vacation Club — World Collection
Travel the world with Disney Vacation Club! The World Collection features destinations literally around the globe in North America, Europe, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Asia, Australia, and the South Pacific.
The World Collection destinations offer accommodations through RCI®.
Disney Dining Plan in Walt Disney World
Disney Vacation Club Members may participate in the Disney Dining Plan at Walt Disney World Resort.
Virtual Tours or Onsite Open House
Interested in learning more about Disney Vacation Club? There are a few ways to do that!
Interested guests can explore the following options:
- Visit a Preview Center and enjoy a tour in Walt Disney World. Schedule ahead of time by calling (888) 238-0001, or stop by one of the Disney Vacation Club Sales Centers in the Disney World theme parks (as seen above in Disney’s Hollywood Studios).
- Schedule a Virtual Tour to participate from home by calling (800) 500-3990 or visiting disneyvacationclub.com. (You can order a FREE DVD on the site, too!)
Disney Vacation Club Member Assistance
Already a Disney Vacation Club Member? The phone number for Member assistance is (800) 800-9800.
Disney Vacation Club News
Click on any of the links below for the latest DVC news!
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Disney Vacation Club
Check out our DFB YouTube Video to learn about Disney destinations beyond Walt Disney World!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!