IMPORTANT UPDATE: Though Walt Disney World suspended the Disney Dining Plan program upon reopening in 2020 following the temporary closure of the Resort, the Standard Disney Dining Plan and Quick Service Dining Plan options are NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING for Disney World vacation stays starting JANUARY 9, 2024!
At this time, the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan is NOT returning for 2024. You can CLICK HERE to learn more about the Plans that are currently available for booking.
We have kept the information from when the Deluxe Dining Plan was previously available (in 2020) on this page for your reference should this Plan return in the future.
Deluxe Dining Plan
You must purchase the Deluxe Dining Plan as an add-on to a Disney World Vacation Package at Walt Disney World. This means you’ll be staying at a Disney owned-and-operated resort, and will have purchased at least a one-day ticket for everyone staying in your room.
Includes: Each member of your party receives the following, per night:
- Three table service or quick service meals:
- table service includes appetizer, entrée, and dessert (lunch and dinner), OR full buffet
- quick service includes entrée OR combo meal
- Guests under 21 years of age can choose one non-alcoholic beverage with their Quick Service and Table Service meal (including specialty beverages — i.e. Artisanal Milk Shakes, Fresh Smoothies, Premium Hot Chocolates, or Soda, Coffee or Tea — where offered). Guests 21 and older can can choose either one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
- Two snacks from a wide variety of options
- One resort refillable mug per person, per package
2024 Cost: NOT AVAILABLE/NON-APPLICABLE
$119 per night ages 10 and up
$47.50 per night age 3 to 9
This cost is added to the regular cost of a Disney World Vacation Package.
Other Details to Note:
- A table service meal may be used for one Character Dining Experience (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which will require 2 table service meals).
- Two table service meals may be exchanged for one of the following:
- One Signature Dining Experience, including appetizer, entrée, dessert plus one non-alcoholic beverage (OR one alcoholic beverage for guests 21-and-over for the 2018 Plans)
- One Disney Dinner Show (Category 2 or 3 seating at either show, or Category 1 seating at the 8:30 pm show for Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue)
- One room service meal, including appetizer (lunch and dinner), entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner), plus non-alcoholic beverage (OR one alcoholic beverage for guests 21-and-over for the 2018 Plans)
- One Pizza Delivery – 1 pizza, 2 single-serving non-alcoholic beverages (or 2 alcoholic beverages for guests 21-and-over for the 2018 Plans), 2 desserts
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to check-in, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
For a full brochure and FAQ about the Deluxe Dining Plan, click the links below:
Deluxe Disney Dining Plan Details
To see other Disney Dining Plan options, visit our Disney Dining Plans Index Page.
For more Disney dining information, including details on dining discounts, restaurants, menus, and more, visit our Disney Dining Reference Page.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.
Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.
Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!
Save 25% on the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining with code WDW2023.