More Disney Springtime Sweets and Treats!

Scrumptious Spring- and Easter-themed delights are continuing to appear all over Walt Disney World. We showed you a few previously this month, and what better time to indulge in candy, cookies, and other treats than Spring Break?

Frist up, check out these pastel-decorated sweets with fun themes – Easter Bunnies, Spring Flowers, and Easter Eggs!

Apple Pie Apple dressed like a Bunny for Easter

Bunny and Egg Cookies

Even Mickey cookies are showing holiday spirit!

Large Pastel Frosted Mickey Cookies

Cupcakes are creatively decorated in fun themes — I love the little bunny ears!

Bunny and Egg Cupcakes

And these cupcakes are blooming brightly for the first days of Spring!

Spring Flower Cupcakes

These Mickey-ear shortbread cookies are a fan favorite (yum!). That’s white chocolate decorating your favorite mouse!

Mickey Ear Shortbread

And even the rice krispie treats are getting a makeover for the season. :-)

Pastel Decorated Rice Krispie Treats

Do you have a few favorite Disney treats for this time of year?

What decorated delight would tempt YOU if you found it in the Confectionery or Candy Palace?

1. Essie says:

The krisped rice and sugar cookies would be on my list. I probably will never go at this time of year so thanks for showing these great treats to us.

2. Taylor B says:

I’m going to be in the world next Thursday so hopefully I will be able to see some of these treats! Where are the flower power cupcakes located? I usually don’t like cupcakes in Disney (a shame, I know) because of the mound of icing that’s put on top, but these look surprisingly good!

Taylor, you can get those at the Confectionery in the Magic Kingdom! :-)

4. Joey B. says:

I love the fun designs on the cupcakes! Thank you so much for sharing.

5. Shelby Snyder says:

I was wondering if these cup cakes and other treats like candy apple mickeys and minnie can be bought using our deluxe dining plan snack tickets ?

Shelby — You can purchase the cupcakes with your snack credits, but caramel/candy apples cost around $9 and cannot be purchased for snack credits. Good rule of thumb: if it’s $4 or under, and is a single serving, you can likely get it with a snack credit.