We’re so excited for the latest Disney Food News, and for the news we KNOW is coming!!
Can’t wait to share some great info with you this week; but in the meantime, check out the great news we heard about last week — including a sneak peek at the sweet treats that will be offered at Disney California Adventure’s Buena Vista Street when it opens June 15th!
Disney Food News
Here’s the latest happening in the Disney Food World this week!
- The Epcot Food and Wine Festival will end on November 12 (not the 11th!), according to the latest schedule. We’ll watch for further updates!
- A new Vegan Marketplace will debut at the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival in Walt Disney World this year!
- Enter to win great prizes in our new DFB Guide Contest! Details here…
- Buena Vista Street will open in Disney California Adventure with lots of new shops, including some sweet treats at Clarabelle’s Ice Cream and Trolley Treats!
- The Mad T Party debuted in Disney California Adventure on May 25th. We’ll have a review on the DFB soon!
- The construction walls are officially down on Carthay Circle Theater in Disney California Adventure!
We’ve got more food news (including a NEW food tent at Typhoon Lagoon) on our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
DFB Podcast Episode 4 Now Available
In this episode of the Disney Food Blog’s DFB Podcast, we cover the latest Disney Food News, discuss some Disney restaurants with exceptional atmosphere and themeing, answer a few reader questions, and reveal the answer to our controversial Episode 3 trivia question (as well as give you a brand new trivia question)!
On To The Round-Up
StudiosCentral.com names the top five pool bars at Disney World!
DisneyContemporary.com visits the Outer Rim for a cocktail.
Main Street Gazette has some pub grub at Rose & Crown.
WESH takes you on several Downtown Disney date night options – great for any budget! And, written by yours truly.
Mouse on the Mind shares breakfast at an unexpected location – Pizzafari in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Etsy sells Disney Parks Treats Inspired Printable Art Designs. Adorable 8×10 designs ready to customize for WDW and Disneyland fans!
Stuff From The Park shares a vintage menu from Disneyland’s Red Wagon Inn.
Disney Parks Blog gives us a peak at new cocktail glasses at Disneyland Hotel’s Trader Sam’s!