WOW. A-MAZING!! The newly renovated California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort should be on your list of must visit Disney restaurants this year! Make those Advance Dining Reservations early; California Grill is going to be even more popular than ever!
It’s been an exciting week with the additional re-opening of Fountain View Cafe in Epcot! Now that the location has been unveiled as a Starbucks, coffee fiends can get their brew (along with some breakfast sandwiches and baked goods) in Epcot’s Future World.
We’ve been busy keeping you up-to-date on the Disney food news! Read on…
Disney Food News
We have news on UPDATED Disney restaurants!
- We’ve got first photos of the BRAND NEW California Grill at Walt Disney World’s Contemporary Resort!
- Take a first look at the Fountain View Cafe in Epcot’s Future World. This Walt Disney World counter service restaurant is now serving Starbucks coffee and baked goods.
- Check out the new Chocolate Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich at Epcot’s ice cream shop —- L’Artisan des Glaces — in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a Tropical Shave Ice Truck in Downtown Disney Anaheim, Magic Kingdom’s new Village Market Kiosk, and more.
DFB Reader Finds
DFB Reader Don — who’s always saying awesome stuff on twitter — tempts us with this delicious photo of the No Way Jose sundae at Beaches and Cream in the Yacht & Beach Club Resort. Oh, how I LURVE that sundae!!
Ashley tweeted a new menu item to our attention — Tea Breeze. She found it at an Epcot coffee cart. Let me know if anyone has tried this new beverage!
We love to hear from our readers. Thank you!
The DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
Get your copy of the DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book!
You can get the new mini-guide for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time — just use code CHEFS at the check-out!
As always, we’ve made this mini-guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with over 190 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2013″ events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- And more!
Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code WINE at the check-out.
Want an Even Better Deal?
We’ve got it! For an even bigger discount, head over to the DFB Store and check out our e-Book Bundles!
All the Guides Bundle, Including Food and Wine: Planning a big trip and need the low-down on Disney Food across the board? We’ve got it all for you in this steeply discounted e-Book Bundle, which includes the Epcot Food & Wine Festival Guide and the Holidays at Disney World Guide!
Food and Wine Bundle: Another chance to pick up two of our very best-selling guides! Get a significant discount on our 400-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013, and the DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — together! This Food and Wine Bundle offers all of our insider tips and tricks for the Festival AND the rest of your Disney World visit!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival, head over to DFBMiniGuides.com/foodandwine!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix gears up for the holidays by spotlighting a fun Cheshire Cat Tea Cup Ornament!
Cookie Madness perfects the recipe for Disney’s Strawberry Shortcake served at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World celebrates La Cava’s anniversary in Epcot’s Mexico pavilion. Congratulations, La Cava del Tequila!
Daveland dines at Disneyland’s Napa Rose at the Grand Californian Hotel!
Main Street Gazette highlights Pumpkin Fudge at the Main Street Confectionery!
Disney Parks Blog visits the NEW Village Market in the Magic Kingdom’s New Fantasyland. Look for “better for you” treats at this location.
Eater singles out the hottest ice cream shops in the United States — including, L’Artisan des Glace in Epcot’s France pavilion!