OK, it might not be “news” per se, but I loved my first taste of a Birthday Cake Ice Cream Sandwich in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom this week.
Also, take a peek at our list of Best and Worst Pizza in Disney World!
Click on the links below for more food news from Disney!
Disney Food News
- Tables in Wonderland announced new exclusive events!
- We taste tested a new Birthday Cake Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments.
- Take a tour of what’s new around Walt Disney World and Disneyland!
- Shades of Green is featuring some food events and specials for April!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, updates, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Let’s give a shout-out to WDW Chef Darren for sharing these snacks. He says: “What’s a stroll along Disney’s Boardwalk without a stop at the Bakery! Carrot Cake, Peanut Butter-Banana Pie topped with candied Bacon, and a double shot of the strongest espresso I’ve ever had!”.
And DFB Reader Salwa sent some morning goodies from Chef Mickey’s!
We can’t wait to see what our readers share with us next!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Deal
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2014 for your discount!
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the 2014 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix showcases a Star Wars shirt featuring Cantina Jazz!
AKLResort.com announces extended brunch hours at Boma for two holidays — Easter and Mother’s Day.
Gorillas Don’t Blog highlights a vintage child’s menu from the Disneyland Hotel. Very cool!
Daveland takes a look back at Hollywood’s Brown Derby.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World features more dishes from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
Cake Wrecks finds some interesting Frozen themed cakes!