Star Wars Weekends: Darth Vader Popcorn Bucket

It’s finally here! Star Wars Weekends have officially begun!

Star Wars Weekends!

Star Wars Weekends!

And while they brought back an assortment of themed cupcakes and drinks (you’ll see all the reviews on DFB next week!), I had to show you probably the best souvenir so far

Darth Vader Popcorn Bucket

Darth Vader Popcorn Bucket

Yep! Vader’s helmet has officially made its way to being a popcorn vessel!

I know you guys are with me in being big fans of the fun new popcorn buckets Disney has been introducing for holidays and special events, and I figured this one would quickly be a MUST-HAVE on many of your “bucket lists.” (Ha ha ha!!)

Darth Vader Popcorn description

So even if you’re a rebel, consider crossing to the Dark Side to grab your own Vader popcorn bucket…we won’t tell! ;-)

Vader Bucket with Popcorn

Vader Bucket with Popcorn

Get yours for $12.50 with popcorn, or $14.00 with caramel corn at popcorn carts and at Darth’s Mall.

Is this on your must-have list? Let us know in the comments below!

1. Amy says

Love it! Do you know if they’ll be selling the Star Wars themed food and drink merchandise during the week as well? I am going to Disney in a couple weeks, but will only be there during the week…

2. She Who Must Be Obeyed says

Haha, when the cover is off the bucket, it looks like the popcorn is Darth Vaders brain!

3. Lori says

I don’t about anyone else but I’m loving the increased confluence of Disney and Star Wars. Since I love both, it’s one-stop shopping.

4. Rach says

In previous years the R2-D2 bucket was available at the popcorn stand next to the big wait times board at the intersection of Hollywood & Sunset Blvds. And was available long after Star Wars Weekends ended, as long as they had stock. I got mine in December one year.

5. Laura J says

Over Halloween week, I was able to buy this popcorn bucket and the Stormtrooper mug at Hollywood Studios, near Toy Story ride. Make my kids’ day!

6. Alvaro says

All merch is sold through out the week.. Only experiences available during the weekends…