We found so much on our latest trip to the Magic Kingdom — and we got to celebrate the 47th anniversary of the park! That means we’re just three short years away from all of the festivities and new rides and restaurants planned for the 50th Anniversary! Are they issuing FastPasses for the Tron ride yet? 🙂
Walt Disney promised us when he opened Disneyland that the park would never be finished. With the amount of changes and construction we see around Disney World that couldn’t be more true today than it was when he said that quote!
In case you missed it, here’s what we found!
- We saw them putting up the Christmas Lights on Cinderella’s Castle
- If Villains are your thing check out this new Dooney and Bourke bag
- Do you love the Haunted Mansion? Take this pillow home now!
- Your kiddo can still meet Jack Sparrow even though the Pirate Tutorial is gone
- Apples, Chicken, and Brie on a Flatbread. Sign us up for Pinocchio’s Flatbread of the Month
- Speaking of lights – there are lights in Club 33
- The Riverboat may be sailing on Rivers of America soon
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
Check out our 10 Favorite Disney Snacks — RANKED! When you’re done – check out all of our Food Tours on You Tube!