Even though the calendar says that Valentine’s Day is February 14th, Disneyland guests can start celebrating Valentine’s Month right now! Guests will be celebrating the romance between Mickey and Minnie for an entire month!
Keep your eyes peeled for festive photo ops in Disneyland’s Town Square and special decorations on Main Street, U.S.A. And you can stop by participating locations such as The Briar Patch, Emporium, Disneyana, and more if you’d like to pick up a game board ($6.99) to participate in Minnie’s Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Experience. Search Disneyland to find the secret valentines that Minnie has left for Mickey, and redeem your completed game board at Disney Showcase for a surprise!
And check out this full list of specialty food and drinks that will be available all over Disneyland from now through February 18, 2019!
Outdoor Vending Carts
- Cherry Cotton Candy
Main Street Gourmet Coffee Cart
- Minnie Donut topped with pink icing, a strawberry, and a chocolate bow
Churros Near Sleeping Beauty Castle and Churros near Town Square
- Strawberry Churro with chocolate dipping sauce
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Sweetheart Donut Sundae – Warm glazed donut with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce topping, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Heart-shaped Mousse Dessert with raspberry mousse and vanilla bean crème brûlée center
- Heart-shaped Linzer Cookie
- Strawberry Bundt Cake
Red Rose Taverne
- Cherry Mousse Dessert – Dark chocolate ganache and chocolate crunch with red velvet spray, gold dust, and mini heart sprinkles
Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Molcajete Platter – Chorizo sausage, carne asada, shrimp, cebollitas, serrano, nopales, and Oaxaca cheese with salsa roja and warm tortillas
- Chocolate Tamale with espresso whipped cream and cherry compote
Churros near Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Chocolate-Cinnamon Sugar-dusted Churro with spicy cocoa dipping sauce
Blue Bayou Restaurant
- Strawberry Beet Salad
- Pillow Cake Dessert – Pabana mousse with salted caramel pot de crème center (share it with a friend or a loved one!)
Churros near Haunted Mansion and Churros near Splash Mountain
- Burning Love Valentine’s Churro – Sweet and spicy red sugar churro with “double-the-love” cream cheese frosting
Mint Julep Bar
- Chocolate-covered Strawberry Beignets
Royal Street Veranda
- Double Chocolate Fritters – Double chocolate chunk fritters tossed in powdered sugar
Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Honey-to-Love Funnel Cake – Honey and cream funnel cake with cinnamon sprinkles
River Belle Terrace
- Southern Pork Belly Sliders – Sticky sweet and fiery-glazed pork belly sliders on toasted brioche buns with fresh sliced jalapeños with house-made pickle chips
- Chocolate Lava Cake with passion fruit sorbet and passion fruit sauce
The Golden Horseshoe
- Minnie-inspired Sundae – Espresso chip gelato, cherry compote, cream-filled cookies, and chocolate-dusted artisan churro topped with whipped cream and a chocolate bow
Stage Door Café
- Strawberry Cheesecake “Funnel of Love” – Funnel cake covered with cheesecake filling, strawberry compote, whipped cream, and a chocolate bow
- Piranha Lemonade Slushy – Mango and pineapple lemonade with lychee and pomegranate popping pearls
- Roasted Vegetable Spring Roll – Roasted Portobello mushrooms and red peppers, pickled cucumbers, baba ghanoush spread, zucchini noodles, fresh mint, fresh basil, and toasted sesame seeds served with harissa sauce
Churros Near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Popping Sugar Churro
These aren’t the only specialty eats around Disneyland Resort right now! There’s plenty more where this comes from…
We previewed ALL the amazing Get Your Ears On treats at Disneyland! Click here to check them out!
And keep an eye on our Get Your Ears On Disneyland Food Reviews page for all of the full reviews in one place!
Will you be celebrating Valentine’s Month in Disneyland Resort? Please let us know with a comment!