Tis the season for holiday treats and this week, we shared some goodies from Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Disney Dining News
Here’s some of the big Disney Dining news this week…
- Try out some of the new holiday treats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World this year!
- Two new, temporary kiosks have opened up in Downtown Disney in Walt Disney World to feed hungry guests during the busy holiday season. These feature some bestselling items from the 2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Disney is rolling out The Mickey Check on menus at counter service and table service restaurants at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in an effort to help parents and children make smart decisions at meal time!
We’ve got additional food news, including Gingerbread Creations at Disney California Adventure, Sushi Chef Yoshie Cabral at California Grill, New Epcot Snack Kiosk, New Name for Bistro de Paris, New Menu Item at Studios Catering Company, Refillable Mug Price Increase at Walt Disney World Resorts, and LOTS more, on our Disney Food News Pin Board! Head over and check it out!
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food in or from Disney, share a photo with us so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
Reader @Beccaaa_Ellis shared a cinnamon roll from Gaston’s Tavern with the remark “it’s totally worth it”!
We love this photo collage from Disneyland’s Thanksgiving Feast courtesy of Charina Rubin on facebook! (Check out our review of the Disneyland Thanksgiving Feast here!)
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2012 e-Book
Don’t forget to grab your the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2012 e-Book before heading to Disney World this holiday season!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2012 e-Book features 230 pages of information, including NEW events and holiday happenings; over 200 photos; and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of all holiday events and activities happening at the parks and resorts this year!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- And more!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience. It’s easily installed on your mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
We want to celebrate the holidays with a bargain – get $3 off the purchase price for the e-Book TODAY! Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code HOLIDAY at the check-out. Click here to get your copy.
Still wondering if the guide is for you? Check out this review by Running at Disney which exclaims “Looking for your favorite holiday treats in the parks? Need that egg nog fix after a long day of touring? This is your go to source to find them!” DFB thanks Running At Disney for the glowing review!
And if you want another GREAT deal, snap up our DFB Holiday Bundle! This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2012! With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
On to the Round-Up
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups stops by the Gurgling Suitcase bar at Old Key West in Walt Disney World.
Mouse on the Mind heads to the new Big Top Treats at Storybook Circus in the New Fantasyland.
PopCenturySite.com goes over the bridge to the Art of Animation Resort’s Landscape of Flavors food court.
Changing Latitudes reviews Storyteller’s Cafe, and Carthay Circle, Cozy Cones, and Paradise Garden Grill at Disneyland.
Disney History shares a letter written by Walt with a photo of Walt and Lily peeling peaches.
Main Street Gazette enjoys the sips and tastes at Tutto Gusto in Epcot’s Italy pavilion. Love the cheese plates!
Yesterland shares his thoughts on culinary demos at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival.
See ya real soon!