The 2021 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival is once again featuring a listing of plant-based items as Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
You’ll be able to view which menu items are plant based in the Flower and Garden Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here for your convenience! For pictures of each item, just click on the Booth name.
Click here to see the menus AND photos of all the food from the 2021 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
2021 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Plant Based Items
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (Gluten/wheat friendly; Plant-based; Garden Graze)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (Gluten/wheat friendly; Plant-based; Garden Graze)
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (Gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (Plant-based)
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine (plant-based) (New)
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based; Garden Graze) (New)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based)
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based) (New)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based; Garden Graze) (New)
- Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn, and Lime Whipped Cream (plant-based) (New)