Active Eats was a new booth celebrating the 35th anniversary of Epcot in 2017. The booth brought back a few favorites from previous Epcot Food and Wine Festivals — Loaded Mac and Cheese with bacon (!!) and green onions, and Roasted Verlasso Salmon!
2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Active Eats Booth Menu
- Loaded Macaroni & Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar and Leeks (KA) — $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with UNCLE BEN’S® Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley, Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar (GF) — $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Fruit and Nut Energy Snack: House-made mixture of Apricots, Almonds, Pecans, Coconut, Puffed Rice and Chocolate Chips (V) (GF) (KA) — $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible
Select dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce.
- M.I.A. Beer Company HRD WTR Key Lime Hard Sparkling Water, Doral, FL — $4.50
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA — $6.00
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR — $5.00
- (GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
- (KA) indicates Kid-approved (Dishes designed with kids in mind.)
- (V) indicates Vegetarian
2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Active Eats Booth Photos
Return to the Main 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page