The Backstage Magic Tour is a seven-hour guided experience offering behind-the-scenes access to Disney World attractions! Find out how Disney brings the MAGIC to life!
Tour highlights include behind-the-scenes access to:
- The American Adventure attraction in Epcot
- The “ultilidor” tunnels constructed underneath Magic Kingdom
- Behind-the-scenes at Rivers of Light in Animal Kingdom
- The Costuming Department and Textile Services
- Central Shops (which includes stage set creation)
Lunch at Tiffins in Animal Kingdom is included with the tour, and each tour guest receives a commemorative gift.
Check-in takes place at Epcot. A silver and blue “Epcot Guided Tours Meeting Location” sign is located at the far right of the Epcot main entrance.
Backstage Magic takes place daily (with some exceptions during busy seasons) at 9:00 am.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
- Bus transportation to the various points of the tour is provided.
- Bottled water is provided.
- Shoes with closed heels and toes are required for safety purposes.
- Photography is not allowed in backstage areas; however, it is permitted in non-backstage areas.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 days in advance to avoid forfeiting the entire price of the tour.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Backstage Magic Page to confirm information prior to booking.