Botanas Botánico, a brand new Outdoor Kitchen for 2015, is located between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
With a menu of exotic South American (particularly Venezuelan) influences, we were so excited to sample all there is to try here, and are pleased to report that Botanas Botánico is a winner!
- Seafood Ceviche — Shrimp, Scallops, and Grouper with mango and avocado
- Cachapas con Queso
- White Corn Arepa with Braised Beef and Chayote Slaw
- Coconut Tres Leches
- Polar Beer, Caracas Venezuela
- La Tizana
- La Tizana with Santa Teresa RHUM Orange Liqueur
- Monte Paschoal Reserve Tannat
- Monte Paschoal Natural Brut White Sparkling Wine
The name of the game here is fresh… and delicious! The Seafood Ceviche features shrimp, scallops, and grouper, topped with mango and avocado.
The savory White Corn Arepa is filled with braised beef and chayote slaw and is a decent portion size.
We’re loving the Cachapas con Queso, which is a sweet yellow corn pancake topped with Farmer’s Cheese.
Looking to go sweeter? How about Coconut Tres Leches for dessert?
Guests can try La Tizana (a classic Venezuelan fruit punch) with or without a splash of RHUM Orange Liqueur.
Check out more menus on our 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!