Brazil returns to the festival after last year’s hiatus. I recommend the Caipirinha!
- Seared Scallop with Ragout of Tomatoes, Peppers, Hearts of Palm and Steamed Rice – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Onions, Avocado and Cilantro – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cerveharias Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer – $6.25
- Carnaval Moscato White – $3.00
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça – $8.25
Return to the main 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page