Canada is one of my favorite pavilions – known for its famed Cheddar Cheese Soup and the “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce!! FYI — lines are SUPER long here.
2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Canada Booth Menu
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll – – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF) – – $8.25, DDP Snack Eligible
Select dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce.
- Collective Arts Saint of Circumstance Citrus Blonde, Hamilton, Ontario – $4.50
- Château Des Charmes Merlot, St. David’s Bench – $10.25
- Château Des Charmes Equuleus Red Blend, St. David’s Bench – $7.00
- (GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
- (KA) indicates Kid-approved (Dishes designed with kids in mind.)
- (V) indicates Vegetarian
2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Canada Booth Photos
Return to the Main 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page