Brand new for 2015 and to celebrate the Food and Wine Festival’s 20th anniversary, the Festival is expanding Marketplace Booths into Future World!
Two new booths, the Wine Studio and the Cheese Studio, will celebrate these two delicious items. Pairing delicious wines and cheeses has never been easier — or more fun!
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Cheese Studio Booth Menu
- Trio of artisan cheese – $5.00, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Karst cave-aged cheese served with honey
- La Bonne Vie goat cheese served with Craisin® bread
- Rogue Creamery Oregon Blue Cheese with berry port compote
- Sweet goat cheese panna cotta with guava gellé – $2.50, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cheese fondue with sourdough bread – $3.50, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Robert Mondavi FuméBlanc – $4.25
- Still River Winery Apfel Eis (apple ice wine) – $6.00
- Sterling Vintner’s Collection Cabernet Sauvignon – $3.50
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Cheese Studio Booth Photos
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Booth Page
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page