With the addition of Pandora — The World of AVATAR and expanded nighttime options (including the Rivers of Light Nighttime Spectacular), Animal Kingdom park is hotter than ever.
The Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour offers a 4-hour guided group tour with Fastpass+ for the park’s most popular attractions, along with eats to tide you over during your adventure.
Fastpass+ access includes the following attractions:
- Expedition Everest
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Na’vi River Journey
Additional components include a souvenir lanyard for each guest along with other surprises, as well as signature snacks and a specialty beverage (with an alcoholic option for guests 21-and-over).
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Check in behind the Tree of Life on the Discovery Island Trail approximately 15 minutes prior to the tour starting time
The Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour is typically offered seven days per week (excluding blockout dates during peak crowd seasons) with start times varying based on the season’s park hours. Visit the official Disney World Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour Page to check start times for your preferred dates. (Please note: the tour is scheduled once the Rivers of Light show for the evening has been set, so it is worth checking the site again if you don’t see your preferred date listed).
$249.00 per guest (plus tax)
- Park admission is required and not included in the cost of the tour.
- Much of the tour is held outdoors and will be held rain or shine.
- The tour’s itinerary is subject to change based on attraction availability (for instance, an attraction may be closed for a refurbishment).
- Because the tour includes a dining component, you’ll want to note any allergies for your party at the time of booking.
- Photography is not allowed when visiting backstage areas.
- The tour must be paid for in full at time of booking.
- The tour can accommodate ECVs and wheelchairs; however, guests must be able to transfer to several of the attractions.
- The following may be eligible for a 15% discount: Disney World Annual Passholders, Disney Chase Visa Cardmembers, and Disney Vacation Club Members.
- Cancellation is required at least 48 hours prior to the start of your tour to avoid a fee equal to the price of the tour, and late arrivals will not be able to join.
Call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour Page to confirm information prior to booking.