Please Note: This tour is currently unavailable while the Walt Disney World Railroad is not operating to accommodate construction in the park.
There’s just something about the Walt Disney World Steam Trains…
And The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour gives you the chance to explore the trains behind the scenes! This 3-hour tour begins before the park opens and takes guests on a Disney Steam Train ride on the rails to the roundhouse, where the trains are stored and serviced. Along the way, you’ll hear directly from the Disney Steam Train Engineers to learn about their work with the trains, and how Walt Disney’s love for these vehicles inspired both Disneyland and Disney World.
Note: No dining component is included with this tour.
Check in at the Magic Kingdom Main Entrance 15 minutes prior to your tour.
With possible exceptions during peak seasons, the tour is held daily at 7:30 am. (Please note: this tour is currently closed during refurbishment.)
$54.00 (plus tax)
- The tour begins promptly at 7:30 am
- Due to the early start, regular Disney Resort transportation to Magic Kingdom may not be available. Be prepared to make alternate arrangements from a Disney Resort, and feel welcome to check with Resort Concierge to discuss options.
- Guests driving their own car may park at the Contemporary Resort, which is a quick 5-10 minute walk to the Main Entrance. Have your tour confirmation number ready to present to parking security.
- Comfortable shoes and appropriate weather clothes are recommended for this outdoor tour that includes walking for a large portion of the time.
- Don’t forget your cameras! Photographs are welcome for much of the tour.
- Guests must be at least 10 years old.
- Cancellation is required at least 48 hours prior to the start of your tour to avoid a fee equal to the price of the tour.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour Page to confirm information prior to booking.