Enjoy a guided scavenger hunt around Magic Kingdom!
Pick up clues around the park and solve riddles to unlock a quest that takes you through several Magic Kingdom lands in this tour that’s custom-made for a family adventure.
Note: No dining component is included with this tour.
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Check in at Town Square Theater on Main Street, U.S.A. 15 minutes prior to the tour.
The tour typically takes place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays (with the exception of a few exceptionally busy days for the park, such as Christmas and New Year’s) at 10:00 am.
$39.00 per person, not including tax
- Park admission is required and not included in the cost of the tour.
- Don’t forget your camera to capture the fun and surprises!
- Families with children ages 4 to 10 years old are best-suited for the tour, though all are welcome. Guests 16 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- When considering if this tour is a fit for your family (especially the little ones), keep in mind that this 2-hour tour involves a lot of walking outdoors.
- No dining component is included with this tour.
- Cancellation is required at least 48 hours prior to the start of your tour to avoid a fee equal to the price of the tour.
- Same-day bookings may be available on a walk-up basis.
Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Family Magic Tour Page to confirm information prior to booking.