Flavors from Fire debuted at the 2017 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival. You should check out the Swine Brine for a truly unique drink! You’ll find Flavors from Fire near the Test Track attraction in World Discovery.
Find our Flavors from Fire Booth review HERE!
2022 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Flavors from Fire Booth Menu
- Smoked Corned Beef with crispy potatoes, cheese curds, pickled onions, and beer-cheese fondue (Emile’s Fromage Montage) – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Banh Mi Bao with char-grilled Asian skirt steak, chicken liver aïoli, pickled vegetables, and cilantro (New) – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Rocky Road Chocolate Cake with marshmallows, spiced almonds, and chocolate ganache (New) – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Saugatuck Brewing Company Bonfire Beer – 6 oz. $5.00 / 12 oz. $9.00
- Four Virtues Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel – $6.00
- Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon – $11.00
- CORKCICLE Classic Tumbler – $32.00
2022 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Flavors from Fire Booth Photos
Return to the Main 2022 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Page
Return to the Main 2022 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Booths and Menus Page