At the Germany Pavilion, a small Biergarten was added a couple of years ago. This popular hang-out between the Marketplace and the Brewer’s Collection has long lines ALL day. We recommend stopping here as soon as World Showcase opens at 11:00AM. Grab a bite to eat along the way!
Read our most recent Epcot Food and Wine Festival Germany Marketplace Review here!
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Germany Booth Menu
- Roast Bratwurst in a Hard Roll – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese – $3.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce – $3.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered) – $4.00
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett, Mosel – $4.50
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Mosel – $5.50
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling, Mosel – $4.50
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Germany Booth Photos
Return to the Main 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Page
Return to the Main 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Index Page