Start your indulgences in Mexico at the Jardin de Fiestas booth! With great flavors and hearty portions, Mexico delivers awesome Festival eats every year.
- Tacos al pastor – Corn tortilla filled with achiote-marinated pork, garnished with grilled diced pineapple, onions and cilantro and salsa verde
- Veggie Quesadilla – Flour tortilla filled with Monterey Jack Cheese and mixed veggies
- Flan de queso con chocolate Abuelita – Mexican chocolate custard with whipped cream and cinnamon
- NEW! Tecate Draft Beer with Patrón Citrónge
- Mexican sangria
- NEW! Blueberry Pomegranate Margarita on the Rocks
- NEW! Tequila Liqueur Flight (flavored tequilas)
Tacos al pastor offers wonderful cilantro and citrus flavors with the meat. While we didn’t detect any hint of spice, the ingredients are fresh and the flavor is good!
The Vegetable Quesadilla is a great option for vegetarians. This year’s version features corn, zucchini, and plenty of cheese!
This Flan is SO creamy! We love the dense filling. While the chocolate flavor is present, it’s mild, so the flan custard still comes through.
Take a bite; we highly recommend this awesome Mexican chocolate custard!
And new sips this year include the Blueberry Pomegranate Margarita. It’s delicious, with a definite emphasis on the blueberry.
Who’s up for the new — and decidedly unique — flavored Tequila Flight? From left to right, flavors are Coffee (with a unique peppery spiciness), Coconut, and Almond. Consider yourself warned: these are strong sips!
Crave more eats and sips? Check out our 2015 Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!