Fans of the NBA will want to schedule in lots of time to explore the NBA Experience in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs!
The NBA Experience puts YOU right in the center of the action with innovative, interactive, and truly immersive activities, all in a setting inspired by NBA arenas!
PLEASE NOTE: The NBA Experience is temporarily closed during the initial reopening phase of Walt Disney World Resort. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
NBA Experience Activities
NBA Experience brings 13 activities to the 44,000 square foot space. Experiences include everything from draft day to skills drills to locker room stats!
- Dribble: Learn how to dribble with the help of an on-screen NBA player, and have your skills assessed at a level according to your experience.
- Draft: Live out your draft fantasies by standing next to the NBA commissioner himself, Mr. Adam Silver.
- Dunk: You’ve got 60 seconds to shoot as many hoops as you can!
- Shoot lets you reenact the last 15 seconds of a basketball game… with a virtual crowd cheering you on!
- Combine allows you to measure your wingspan, the height in which you can jump, and your shot accuracy to allow you to see how you would measure up in a draft.
- Slingshot: This unique shooting challenge features a large slingshot to try your shot from various heights.
- Replay lets YOU make the final call, ref!
- Champions: Brush up on your championship stats and info for different NBA and WNBA teams, and grab some sweet shots (the photo kind!) with a variety of trophies.
- Players: Have you ever wanted to step inside the locker room? Well, now you can.
- Arcade: Basketball-focused games take center stage at this space for all ages to enjoy.
- Trivia: Test your NBA and WNBA knowledge through different games!
- Theaters: Relax and be inspired in two theaters sharing stories of the game.
A ticket to NBA Experience gets you into every game and experience in the venue — so lace up your high-tops and get ready for some fun on the hardwoods! Tickets are $34 for guests ages 10+ and $29 for guests ages 3-9.
NBA Experience Dining and Shopping
In addition to these experiences, guests can keep the game going by grabbing a bite to eat at City Works Eatery & Pour House — a sports bar featuring American eats and high-def, state-of-the-art TVs.
You can also shop for NBA-branded merchandise in the NBA Experience Store!
All the News and Details About NBA Experience:
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!