Aaaargh, Matey! Enjoy treats followed by a cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon including a viewing right from the water of the Magic Kingdom Fireworks Spectacular. But beware… there may be PIRATES lurking nearby!
The Pirates & Pals Fireworks Dessert Voyage starts off at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Enjoy a snack spread that may include cotton candy, cake, pretzels, chips, fruit, and ice cream bars. Hot and cold drinks include lemonade and Pirate Punch. Feast on all this before a visit from Captain Hook and Mr. Smee!
Next, join the Pirate Parade before boarding your Pirate Ship — a boat that can accommodate up to 60 guests — which is headed by Patch the Pirate. View the Happily Ever After Fireworks show from your amazing vantage point on the water (as well as a viewing of the Electrical Water Pageant on evenings when the Pageant’s schedule coincides).
As you return to land, a special guest will be awaiting your return!
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Refer to the Contemporary Daily Event Board in the Lobby for the check-in location, or simply ask at the Front Desk.
The event starts one hour prior to Magic Kingdom fireworks, so times vary based on the scheduled showtime. Refer to the Disney World Pirates & Pals Fireworks Dessert Voyage Page to see the scheduled time for your preferred date. (Note that this event is offered nearly every night throughout the year.)
$83.83 for Adults/$49.87 for children ages 3 to 9 (prices include tax and gratuity)
- Plan to arrive at the Contemporary 10 minutes before the event time.
- The event begins one hour prior to the evening’s fireworks. Occasionally, the scheduled start time for fireworks may change. Be sure to check the scheduled start time for the day with a Cast Member, or online via the Disney World website or the My Disney Experience app. (It’s also advised that you check the time 2 weeks prior to your voyage.)
- Though the event may be cancelled due to inclement weather, it does take place in cold and rainy conditions. Ponchos and blankets are not provided, so plan accordingly.
- If you suspect an inclement weather cancellation, call (407) 824-3463 after 5:00 pm on the day of your voyage.
- Guests under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Infants two years or younger may attend for free, but due to boat capacity they still must be recognized on your reservation.
- The voyage is wheelchair and ECV accessible.
- Be sure to note any dietary restrictions on your reservation.
- Cancel within two days of the event to avoid forfeiting the full price of the tour.
- Same-day bookings are allowed up to one hour before the experience (when available).
Book online or call (407) WDW-DINE (especially if you need to note dietary restrictions or wheelchair/ECV use on your reservation).
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Pirates & Pals Fireworks Dessert Voyage Page to confirm information prior to booking.