In Italy, the Primavera Kitchen is offering some absolute standouts this year! We love the Fior di Latte Pinwheel and the Limoncello Panna Cotta!
- NEW! Fior di Latte, Prosciutto e Pane di Casa — Pinwheel of Mozzarella, Prosciutto, Ciabatta Bread
- Cheese manicotti – Egg pasta stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, tomato sauce and béchamel
- NEW! Limoncello Panna Cotta — Lemon custard, limoncello liqueur, raspberries
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Bosco del Merlo Prosecco
- Moscato Fior d’Aranico, Montegrande
- Bellini – sparkling wine and peach puree
- Strawberry Rossini – sparkling wine and marinated strawberries
- Frozen Italian primavera – Assorted fruit slushy with limoncello and vodka
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa
The Primavera Kitchen brought it’s A-game this year with the Fior di Latte — a tasty, cheesy pinwheel of mozzarella and prosciutto with ciabatta bread! We think this would pair wonderfully with a nice white wine.
The Cheese Manicotti is pretty standard, though still decent. There are better dishes at the festival, though!
Another terrific new addition is the creamy and citrusy Limoncello Panna Cotta with raspberries. It ranks as “out of this world” from our taste tests!
See more menus on our 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Index Page!