Only four tables are seated in this exclusive dining experience in the Queen Victoria Room at Victoria & Albert’s, Disney World’s AAA Five Diamond Award-winning restaurant.
Each table accommodates 2 guests, creating an intimate atmosphere. A harpist provides beautiful music in the opulent setting.
Your meal will feature a version of the Chef’s Degustation Menu selected by the Chef de Cuisine utilizing seasonal ingredients, so eat light during the rest of the day!
In July 2022, Victoria & Albert’s reopened after a lengthy closure. Upon its reopening, a fresh design, new menu items, and additional changes were revealed. You can see and read more from our most recent visit here.
Victoria & Albert’s in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Visit the Queen Victoria’s Room at Victoria & Albert’s Page on the Disney World website to take a glimpse at possible menu options (always subject to change).
Tables for two are offered each evening with seating times beginning at 5:30PM
$375.00 per guest; wine pairings are available start at $210.00 per guest; Zero-proof pairings start at $145.00 per Guest.
- Remember, kids are not allowed to dine at Victoria & Albert’s — if they’re under 10, they won’t get in.
- Definitely book your reservations 60 days in advance for Queen Victoria’s Room.
- A Dress Code is enforced in this restaurant. According to the Walt Disney World website, “Guests are expected to dress accordingly in semi-formal/formal attire that respects the restaurant’s elegant and opulent aesthetic.”
- A $100-per-person cancellation fee applies for cancellations within 5 days of the reservation. The full price will be charged for no-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of the reservation.
- Plan for 2 to 2.5 hours for your dining experience.
Book online or call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Queen Victoria’s Room at Victoria & Albert’s Page to confirm information prior to booking.
Be sure to join our DFB Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the news about dining in Disney World!