Only four tables are seated in this exclusive dining experience in the Queen Victoria Room at Victoria & Albert’s, Disney World’s AAA Five Diamond Award-winning restaurant.
Each table accommodates 2 guests, creating an intimate atmosphere. A harpist provides beautiful music in the opulent setting.
Your meal will feature a version of the Chef’s Degustation Menu selected by the Chef de Cuisine utilizing seasonal ingredients, so eat light during the rest of the day!
Please Note: This experience is currently unavailable during the phased reopening of Walt Disney World. We are keeping the regular information below for your future planning reference.
Victoria & Albert’s in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Visit the Queen Victoria’s Room at Victoria & Albert’s Page on the Disney World website to take a glimpse at possible menu options (always subject to change).
Tables for two are offered each evening with seating times beginning at 5:30 pm.
$235.00 per guest; wine pairings are available for $150.00 per guest
- Remember, kids are not allowed to dine at Victoria & Albert’s — if they’re under 10, they won’t get in.
- Definitely book your reservations 180 days in advance for Queen Victoria’s Room.
- A Dress Code is enforced in this restaurant. Dinner jackets are required for men. Skirts, dresses, and slacks are acceptable for women.
- A cancellation fee will apply if you cancel your reservation with “insufficient notice.”
- Plan for 2 to 2.5 hours for your dining experience.
Book online or call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Queen Victoria’s Room at Victoria & Albert’s Page to confirm information prior to booking.