This year Urban Farm Eats, which debuted in 2014, returns with lots of new dishes! Look for Land-grown produce and the best of farm-raised fish.
- NEW! Kale Salad with Dried Cherries, Almonds, and Goat Cheese with White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- NEW! Quinoa Vegetable “Naanwich” with Arugula Pesto and Oven-Dried Tomatoes
- Ghost pepper-dusted tilapia with crisp winter melon slaw and mint oil featuring The Original Sauce Man’s Kick It Up Rub
- NEW! Urban Mary: Spicy Tomato Juice with Smirnoff Vodka and Pickled Green Beans
- Cucumber lemon spa water, finished with a sprig of fresh mint
- Hess Shirtail Creek Vineyard, Chardonnay
- King Estate Acrobat Pinot Noir
- Crispin Blackberry Pear Cider
EVERY food item can be purchased with a Disney Dining Plan snack credit.
Two new dishes debut this year. First up, the Kale Salad with Dried Cherries , Almonds, and Goat Cheese (fresh and flavorful!).
Also new is the Quinoa Vegetable “Naanwich” with Arugula Pesto and Oven-Dried Tomatoes (another hit for our vegetarian friends!).
We continue to be big fans of of Ghost Pepper-dusted Tilapia which debuted last year! This dish is fresh, tender, and wonderfully spiced.
Looking for some kick in your sip? Beverage options this year include the brand new Urban Mary. It’s nice and spicy, and Bloody Mary fans should enjoy it.
We also really liked the tasty Crispin Blackberry Pear Cider.
The cucumber flavor really stands out while sipping the returning Cucumber Lemon Spa Water. This beverage could definitely use ice. With no ice and cucumber seeds floating in the drink, we suggest passing on this thirst quencher. There’s better sips out there!
See our 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page for more reviews and photos of ALL the booths!