Brand new for 2015 and to celebrate the Food and Wine Festival’s 20th anniversary, the Festival is expanding Marketplace Booths into Future World!
Two new booths, the Wine Studio and the Cheese Studio, will celebrate these two delicious items. Pairing delicious wines and cheeses has never been easier — or more fun!
The Wine Studio will feature wines on tap — each wine keg holds the equivalent of 26 bottles, cutting down on waste, and ensuring that the wine is fresh from the first glass to the last!
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Wine Studio Booth Menu
- Avviato Pinot Grigio, Oregon – $3.50
- 14 Hands Chardonnay, Washington – $3.50
- Franciscan Equilibrium White Wine, California – $3.50
- Acacia Pinot Noir, California – $3.50
- Dry Creek Zin, California – $3.50
- Spellbound Petite Syrah, California – $3.50
- Clayhouse Malbec, California – $3.50
- Line 39 Cabernet Sauvignon, California – $3.50
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Booth Page
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page