As always, let’s start this round-up with the latest Disney food news:
- The 2010 WDW Foodie Fest location revealed
- Booking is now open for low-cost seminars and demonstrations at the 2010 Epcot Food & Wine Festival
- Chef Mickey’s is offering character lunches for a limited time
- Trail’s End Restaurant lunch has switched from a buffet to an a la carte menu beginning today
- Tables in Wonderland has added four new restaurants to it’s list of participating eateries
- Don’t forget: September is Magical Dining Month in Orlando!
And now, on to the round-up!
Global Disney Pinvestigation previews the holiday Gingerbread pins for us! Can’t wait to see the depicted Gingerbread structures built in the resorts!
Daveland has some incredible vintage shots of Disneyland’s Plaza Inn.
All’s Fare Food Blog has an account of her turkey leg experience!
Kevin Kidney reprints a piece where Mickey, Goofy, and Donald help you with your summer cook-out.
Babes in Disneyland takes a look at the Disneyland picnic area — great suggestion for a birthday party!
Disney Every Day takes us on a photo tour of Epcot’s Via Napoli! (More bathrooms!)
A Taste of Disney shares a video and recipe for a Liberty Tree Tavern favorite.
Touring Plans‘ blogger Ryan K. delves into doing the Dining Plan with kids.
Pee Dee Foodie shares a story about a special postcard at the Polynesian Resort.
Disney Parks Blog has a list of Moms Panelists’ favorite coffee spots in Disney World.
Have a great week, all!