Top Five Disney Brownies

They may not be as fancy as cake or as rich as fudge, but they sure are a great compromise! Brownies are a true comfort food, and Disney has figured out several ways to make them even more special. Check out our top five Disney brownies below!

Top 5 Disney Brownies

Cheesecake Brownie

This gorgeous confection is brownie on the bottom and cheesecake on the top. A perfect mixture of “classy” and “comfort!” Find this one at the Boardwalk Bakery in Disney World’s Boardwalk Inn.

Boardwalk Bakery Cheesecake Brownie

Brownie-Frosting Sandwich

Found at Earl of Sandwich, the brownie-frosting sandwich is pretty true to its name. Two of Earl’s incredible, chocolate-chip packed brownies sandwich some incredible buttercream frosting. You’ll definitely need to share this one!

Earl of Sandwich Brownie-Frosting Sandwich

White Chocolate Chip Brownie

Get this one over at Starring Rolls Cafe in Disney’s Hollywood Studios! While it may be upstaged by its cupcake counterparts, the white chocolate chip brownie is well worth ordering. A brownie base is covered thick chocolate fudge frosting, then dotted with white chocolate chips. A chocolate-lovers dream!

Brownie Fudge Sundae

A fun surprise at the Magic Kingdom’s Storybook Treats is this awesome Brownie Fudge Sundae, made with a huge, dense brownie, soft serve ice cream, and fudge OR caramel! We feature this on prominently in our DFB Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, and you can see why!

Brownie Fudge Sundae at Magic Kingdom

Paw Print Brownie

Last, but not least, is the Animal Kingdom’s Paw Print Brownie. This circular slab of rich, sweet brownie is covered in chocolate ganache frosting with buttercream slathered on top. The little chocolate cut-out paw print on top gives the brownie its name! Find this one at the Animal Kingdom’s Kusafiri Bakery!

Paw Print Brownie

Now I really need a brownie with peanut butter and caramel and I’ll be all set! Any ideas?

While these are some of our favorite brownies in Disney parks, we’d love to hear about yours! Let us know your top picks in the comments section below!

1. Kelley says

For a great Peanut Butter brownie, Starring Rolls at DHS has an amazing one. My spouse gets it every time we go!

2. Nancy says

Note to self: don’t read this if you are 26 weeks pregnant and craving sweets.

Whoops, too late. At least I will be in Disney in 22 days and can same some (read: all) of them!!!

Cheesecake brownie looks amazing!!

3. Galloping gourmand says

I have on y ever had the brownie sundae. I think individually the ingredients would be unremarkable buy together theybwork well. The brownie is a little too dense on it’s own but the ice cream is very good with it. Caramel is my topping of choice.

Oh my – I haven’t tried any of these and now I must try ALL of them on my visit in October. Since I’m going to be visiting Epcot as well, any suggestions for a brownie (or other fabulous sweet treat) I must have while there?

5. Corrie says

I want to try the Chocolate chip one from Hollywood Studios!!! We just made the Boardwalk Brownie recipe since we were missing Disney…soooo yummy!

6. REBECCA says

We leave in about 2 weeks and I can’t wait to eat my way through the World!! There are so many things I want to try because of this blog!

7. Mel says

The brownie with walnuts from the Main Street Bakery is positively sinful. I wish I had one right now!

8. Tasha says

The brownie they have all over WDW, its covered with mini m&ms.. Thats some good stuff too! I miss the sugar free peanut butter brownie Pecos Bills had for years, best sugar free dessert Ive ever had!

9. Angie says

Earl of sandwich does have peanut butter filled brownies hey maybe karmel Kuche will get the carmel peanut butter brownie ;)

10. JoAnn says

Those look good. I think I need to start losing the weight now that I know I’m going to gain on my trip in November.

11. Gabriella says

Just ate lunch at Sunshine Seasons in The Land and they have a new brownie called a S’mores brownie!! If you love s’mores like me, you’ll enjoy it. It’s toasted mini marshmallows drizzled with chocolate/caramel on top of a moist brownie with a layer of graham cracker crust! Yum!

I have had zero of these brownies and I feel ripped off! :-)

And is Disneyland falling down on the Brownie job? What gives? :-)

DL must be falling down on the brownie job! Or I’m not looking hard enough, which is more likely the case!

14. Danielle says

I knew I shouldn’t have read this when I saw it… Now currently craving a brownie sundae with hot fudge sauce from the Magic Kingdom. :/
    I really have got to try the White Chocolate Chip Brownie next time I’m in Disney! It looks (and sounds) unbelievable… Think I’d have to share it though! It looks pretty big!! :D

15. Marie says

Can you get that cheesecake brownie anywhere else? I won’t be in the boardwalk area during my next trip :(

Marie — Sadly, no. It’s exclusive to the Boardwalk.

Kirsty — The paw print brownie served at Boma occasionally is different. It’s a regular square brownie with a powdered sugar paw print dusted onto it. No frosting, and much smaller.

17. Marie says

Which would you suggest for someone who likes more fudgy brownies as opposed to the more cake-like version? The PB brownie frosting sandwich at Earl looks delicious but the Paw Print one just looks so much more dense and fudge-like… mmm… only 5 more weeks!

Marie — Really, all of these could be considered more fudge-like than cake-like (that’s my favorite kind, too!) :-)

19. Kimberly says

I had the Paw print brownie when I was at AK earlier this year. It was yummy, but definitely tasted more like chocolate cake to me! I prefer a more fudge-like brownie – guess I’ll have to try a different one next year :)

20. jean says

Omg brand gluten free brownies (trust me it’s just butter and chocolate!)
    They are prepackaged and at beach club and Polynesian quick service.
    Probably other places.
    Super rich.

21. Dawn says

My favorite is the brownie at Ghirardelli! I love the brownie sundae from there!

22. Nanette says

FYI – the cheesecake brownie is no longer available at the Boardwalk Bakery. I got one in Sept. 2012 and it was delicious. Attempted to get one in July 2013, December 2013, and January 2014. I finally decided to ask and they said they discontinued it.

23. Sarah Carvell says

We stayed at the Art of Animation at Christmas and they had Everything Brownies!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!

24. Marie says

The Boardwalk brownies does, but the Storybook treats, Earl brownie frosting sandwich and Kusafiri paw print brownie do not (as of this week). ;-)

25. Marie says

I haven’t confirmed in person but I believe a guest was told the brownie sandwich at Earl had actually been removed from the menu. I know sometimes they run out during the day so maybe it was a misunderstanding. I hope so!