Have you all recovered from One More Disney Day?? I hope so, as we’ve got some great food news and articles this week!
We love Disney Food news filled with the words “Free Dining!” Throw in a wine dinner (or two) and we’re really happy! 😉
Disney Food News
Another busy news week! Here’s the latest…
- Disney World Free Dining has been announced for dates in Fall 2012 — August and September. Currently for Disney Visa Cardholders only, but should open up to the public on Monday.
- We’ve got a peek at some of the Cars Land food that will be available in Disneyland come this summer!
- We’ve got the skinny on some new, exclusive Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship cocktails!
- La Luce by Donna Scala at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort near Walt Disney World has announced a Wine Dinner for March 10, 2012.
- Jiko at Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom Lodge has announced a Wine Dinner for April 2012!
- La Cava del Tequila is THE place for margaritas in Epcot. Stop by the Mexico pavilion bar for Margarita Mondays and other great deals! Also, we’ve got some other fun news from La Cava later today!
For more scrumptious food news, stop by our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
The DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks e-Book is Now Available!
The DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks e-Book is the fourth in our Disney Food Blog mini-guide series, created to supplement our Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book.
Here you’ll find in-depth information, HUGE color photos, and first-hand reviews about classic and new-to-you Epcot snacks — in great detail!
The DFB Mini-Guide to Epcot Snacks is an instantly downloadable PDF guide with over 180 pages of information and advice on over 150 delicious snacks that you can savor in Disney World’s Epcot.
Get your copy today!
On to the Round-Up
Kevin Kidney takes us back in time to 1955 to look at the story boards for the Kelvinator — a dream kitchen with a banana bin. 😉
Progress City USA has the latest news about a beloved snack that looks like it’s returning to Walt Disney World — the Citrus Swirl!
AllEars.Net tours Epcot’s Japan pavilion!
Main Street Gazette reviews the wines crafted for the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Mousejunkies shares what it’s like to eat at WDW with a food allergy from a kid’s perspective.
Daveland gives us a glimpse of the vintage Hills Brothers Coffee House and Coffee Garden in Disneyland.
PopCenturySite.com orders room service at the Pop Century Resort.