You can find several Dole Whip and Citrus Swirl creations at Sunshine Tree Terrace in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland. We tried one of their more unique offerings recently and are here to tell you all about it!
Have you seen the awesome new tribute to the little Orange Bird?
We stopped by Sunshine Tree Terrace in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland to check out our pal’s new mural this morning, and you can take a closer look at all the details here! But we’re all abuzz about the Bird in more ways that one, because we just so happened to find the popular Orange Bird Sipper available for guests to purchase at a new location in Disney World! [Read more…]
Hello fellow foodies! We thought it would be fun if we bit into a few classic Disney snacks to help you figure out which one best describes you. If you had to describe yourself are you more salty like a Mickey Pretzel, or a bit sour like a pickle?
Maybe you’re sweet like a Caramel Apple! Wherever you land, we’re looking at your perfect Disney snack. Think of it kind of like a horoscope, but of Disney food!
We here at DFB talk a lot about what the BEST food items are in Disney World.
We have lots of favorites — some are classic and some are brand-new — but there are some Disney foods that are undeniably good. How? They’ve stood the test of time!
We’re taking a look at some of the dishes in Disney that have been around since OPENING DAY of their park or restaurant. You KNOW how often menus change in Disney, so that’s quite a feat!
We’ve been baking up a Disney recipe storm in our kitchens (and eating too many sweets while we’re at it, tbh).
Although we’ve made some pretty epic Disney breakfasts on top of recreating churros from the parks and the Carrot Cake Cookies from the Writer’s Stop, we’re missing our DFB snack crawls in Disney World. While we’re daydreaming about the parks’ reopening, we’re challenging YOU (yeah you…in the stretchy pants) to conquer these giant snack challenges once Disney World welcomes guests again!
The Disney Parks are always changing, and that means loads of Disney news! Every single day, we’re tracking Disney news (food and otherwise!) so we can bring you the latest. (If you join our DFB Newsletter, you’ll get all the newsy details FIRST!)
Here we’re gathering TEN of the biggest Disney news stories from 2018…ICYMI!
From price increases and ticket changes to transportation updates and new restaurants, the BIGGEST news stories from 2018 are going to seriously affect your upcoming trip in 2019! Read through to see what you NEED to know to make sure your visit next year goes smoothly!
Disney World Ticket Date-Based Pricing Introduced
When the announcement was made that Disney World’s tickets would go to a date-based pricing model, our readers had a lot of mixed reactions. On the positive side, readers said they were looking forward to seeing which dates would be lower and using that information to plan their trips. And if you’re a person who enjoys the growing complexity of planning a trip to WDW, we totally feel you on this!
One of the greatest attributes of Walt Disney World is its location
because even when the rest of the country is ensconced in winter, central Florida is typically still warm (and in the summer it’s downright tropical!). And you know what that means: lots of frozen treats to eat and drink!
We’ve had ’em all — and there are some old favorites and some NEW options we’re pretty sure you’re going to want to get your hot little hands on!
Here we share Five Frozen Treats You Can’t Miss at the Magic Kingdom!
Mint Julep Lemonade Slushy
First up, as you make your way down Main Street, U.S.A., pop into Casey’s Corner. It’s there you can find the Mint Julep Lemonade Slushy! This family-friendly drink is a terrific mixture of sweet and sour — with that refreshing slushy texture and temperature!
Just when you think things couldn’t get any brighter at Sunshine Tree Terrace in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland…
… a fun little surprise comes along! Sunshine Tree Terrace is home to several orange things including the orange juice-meets-vanilla soft serve Citrus Swirl (the original) and the recently added Orange Cream. You can get either of these treats in an Orange Soda Float. And, of course, it’s home to the Little Orange Bird himself! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the dates for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- The Midnattssol Bakeri is now open in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion!!
- The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival is still happening at Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- You have to check out all the treats from Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats on the Disney Dream!
- Watermelon Chili Lime Beignets are on the menu at Disneyland’s Mint Julep Bar!
- We have MORE Citrus Swirl news from the Magic Kingdom!
- Early registration for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon is ON!
- Reservations are now open for the Pixar Play Zone at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Check out the update about guacamole at Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe!
- We checked out a unique slushy at the Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- We have a first look at Rapunzel’s Royal Table on the Disney Magic.
- No more free parking at Disney World’s hotels!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the all-new Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disneyland!
- Check out whether Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge still has it.
- There’s a new food challenge-worthy breakfast sandwich at Disney’s All Star Music Resort.
- We shared a lot of exciting news about Pixar Fest and Pixar Pier at Disneyland Resort.
- Here’s the location of Club 33 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the best eats for kids at the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney Desserts You MUST Experience and How to Outsmart the Crowds at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]