Now, we’re back to round up all the details about this new over-the-top sundae.
“Reach for the sky” (and a straw and fork)!
The Wilderness Lodge Resort is not only a rootin’ tootin’ good time, but it has also some BRAND NEW sweet treats for your visit too!
Hello there, friends! Welcome to our latest roundup of What’s New at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!
We have new treats, merchandise, and construction updates to chat about today, so let’s get started!
The wilderness called to us and we answered with a visit to the Wilderness Lodge. We found new menu items at Roaring Fork, Geyser Point, and not 1, not 2, but 3 NEW skillets in Whispering Canyon Cafe! Check out all of the updates here!
Our adventures in the wilderness started out at the resort’s quick-service Roaring Fork, where we found some new items on the menu.
Yee-haw!! Howdy from Disney’s Wilderness Lodge! We decided to mosey on over to Whispering Canyon Cafe, because they changed their dinner menu earlier this week.
Whispering Canyon Cafe has long been a favorite spot for comfort food, all-you-can-eat skillets, and rowdy antics from the servers, and we were excited to see what new eats they had to offer!
No matter how many times you’ve been to Walt Disney World, there’s always a sense of wonder and “how do they do that?” What if you could learn some of Disney’s secrets into how they create and maintain the rides, costumes and buildings?
You can with the Backstage Magic Tour — a comprehensive, eye-opening peek behind the curtain at Walt Disney World, giving guests the opportunity to learn the history and the reality of how Disney creates a make-believe world.
DFB’s Travel Agent partner, Small World Vacations’ Sue P. recently had the chance to take the Backstage Magic Tour at Disney World and she shared her review of the tour and some tips with us! [Read more…]
If you’re dining at Whispering Canyon Café in Disney World’s Wilderness Lodge, then you’ll find some more surprises in store than just the shenanigans of the servers…. just look on the MENU to see new all-you-care-to-enjoy Signature Skillets for lunch and dinner (with changes on the way to breakfast soon, too)!
While we’re no stranger to the All-You-Care-to-Enjoy Skillet at Whispering Canyon, you’ll now find twists on the tradition with some new varieties (alongside the traditional)!
The Signature Lunch Skillet plates up maple-chipotle BBQ slow-smoked pork ribs, barbecued pulled pork, and citrus-herb chicken. [Read more…]
What’s better than a home cooked holiday meal? A holiday meal at Walt Disney World!
Nearly every restaurant in Disney World features a turkey-based or holiday meal on Thanksgiving and Christmas days. But Disney features special holiday meals at select restaurants throughout Walt Disney World on these holidays every year as well. Disney just announced this year’s list of participating restaurants, so let’s take a look!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON until May 28! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- An after fireworks party is coming to the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out our sneak peek and review of Wine Bar George.
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks 2018-19 is here!
- We reviewed breakfast at the Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- There are new eats at the Golden Horseshoe and Stage Door Cafe in Disneyland.
- We checked out the new DisneyStyle Store in Disney Springs.
- Find out what’s in the new gourmet doughnut at the Disneyland Hotel.
- Check out the new menu at Flo’s V-8 Cafe at Disney California Adventure.
- There’s a new Pixar Fest Churro Challenge at Disneyland Resort.
- Check out the Infinity Gauntlet Sipper at Disneyland!
- Find out how to get FREE beer this summer in Orlando!
- Wine Bar George is opening this weekend at Disney Springs!
- Check out the Disney food trend we can’t escape.
- We have details on the Tropical Hideaway coming to Disneyland!
- We reviewed the new Solo: A Star Wars Story cupcake at Hollywood Studios!
- Check out where you can find the Purple Wall Slush at the Magic Kingdom.
- We have details on what’s new at Hollywood Studios, Pop Century, and Art of Animation.
- Check out the new menu at Scat Cat’s Club at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- We have our ultimate guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- A new food area has been added to the 2018 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- A new menu is coming to the Magic Kingdom’s Diamond Horseshoe.
- Changes have been announced at the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- A new signature restaurant is coming to Epcot’s Japan Pavilion.
- There’s a new menu at the Rix Sports Bar & Grill at Coronado Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Disney World Restaurants with a Fireworks View, Things I Wish I’d Known Before Visiting Castaway Cay, and Food Tour of Animal Kingdom’s Dinoland U.S.A.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]