But we’ve also been paying attention to each restaurant at Disney World, looking for any menu changes, and this week, we noticed a LOT of price changes. Like A LOT.
You know we love Disney food, but it can’t all be delicious.
In fact, some of the restaurants have garnered more infamy than they have fame. Today, we’re taking a look at what travelers think are the downright WORST restaurants in Disney World according to Yelp. Let’s check out that bottom ten!
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort reopened to guests in October. But when the hotel reopened, some dining options remained closed upon the initial reopening.
But today, we have news of an additional dining spot at Coronado Springs Resort that will be serving guests again soon. El Mercado de Coronado, the primary Counter Service location for Coronado Springs, is now showing upcoming operating hours on the Walt Disney World website! [Read more…]
We’re having a fiesta over at Walt Disney World’s Coronado Springs Resort for another look at What’s New!
Let’s hope you’re hungry (and thirsty) because we have LOTS of food and beverage updates to share with you!
Walt Disney World is home to several moderate category resorts, but their food is far from moderate! You’ll find a wide variety of eats at each moderate resort from grab and go and pool bars to quick service and table service restaurants.
We wanted to bring you up to date on what’s going on menu-wise — and what a few of our favorites are! — at Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside in case you’re traveling there soon!
What’s Happening at Port Orleans French Quarter
The resort pays homage to all things New Orleans and Mardi Gras — which means beignets are plentiful here!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a few weeks left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the Mickey Pumpkin Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We checked out the Chocolate Experience at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the Caramel Apple Cupcake at Roaring Fork.
- We’re talking about tiny, adorable Disney creations that you’ve gotta check out.
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- You’ve got to check out the new Cinderella dishware we found.
- Check out the new Mickey Mouse Club Collection coming to World of Disney!
- Get the details on what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We’re sharing Disney Skyliner details and a countdown.
- We’re checking out the new character-inspired treats coming to Disney World!
- Check out the new Disney food-inspired accessories in the Disney Parks.
- There’s a great Halloween cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Stitch-on-the-Shelf has arrived at Disney World!
- Lovepop is open at Disney Springs and you’ve gotta check it out.
- Check out this sneak preview of the reimagined World of Disney in Disney Springs.
- We have details on the new nature-inspired hotel coming to Disney World!
- Your furry friends will love the merch at Disney Tails.
- Check out everything NEW we spotted at Epcot this week – including this great merchandise.
- We have details on the taping of the Disney Holiday Parade Special.
- Check out the concept art for the rooftop dining coming to Coronado Springs! And more concept art was revealed here!
- We have details on even more fall foods at Disney World.
- Check out the construction update for Guardians of the Galaxy attraction at Epcot.
- Where can you find the Pumpkin Spice Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich?
- We have details on the progress of the Ratatouille ride and Disney Skyliner at Epcot.
- We shared info on a restaurant refurb and new construction at Epcot.
- Disney World’s Splitsville is offering a Cast Member special!
- We spotted Jack Skellington Pumpkin Cotton Candy in Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom!
- You’ve got to check out the new Nightmare Before Christmas 25th anniversary merch.
- We spotted attraction-inspired Spirit Jerseys at Disney World.
- We shared the 5 best table service salads at Disney World.
- A new Disney Junior Dance Party is coming to Hollywood Studios this December.
- Check out the holiday preview for Toy Story Land.
- Sprinkles has limited-time cupcakes right now.
- We shared details on the holiday menus coming to Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- Check out the price increases for Annual Passholders at Disney World.
- We checked out how much ticket prices increased this week.
- We spotted new packaging for Goofy’s Candy Company treats!
- Where can you find Pumpkin Dole Whip?
- We reviewed the Panko Corn Dog at Disneyland.
- Cookes of Dublin launched Mobile Order!
- We checked out the new El Mercado de Coronado in Disney’s Coronado Springs.
- There’s Purple Wall Cotton Candy in the Magic Kingdom now!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Epcot’s Spice Road Table Review, 25 Amazing Disney World Dishes You’ve Never Had But You’ve Got to Try, What to Eat and What to Skip at Wine Bar George, and 6 Hidden Disney Expenses You Need to Plan For.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — 6 Hidden Disney Expenses You Need to Plan For Now
Welcome back to El Mercado de Coronado!
Even if El Mercado de Coronado is a new name to you, you may still be familiar with the space if you’ve ever paid a visit to Coronado Springs Resort. You see, this Resort Counter Service location used to go by the name of Pepper Market.
While the general setup of the space has remained the same, there are some other aspects that have changed even beyond the name.
So join us on a tour of El Mercado de Coronado!
The unique structure of the space has remained the same, of course, with the large dining room still given a bit of the Resort’s Spanish-Colonial Mexican architecture with arches and large beams, and a high ceiling allowing plenty of light from the windows to flow through. [Read more…]
Further changes include the recent transformation of Rix Lounge into Rix Sports Bar & Grill. And now, there is another change to report. If you search on Disney World’s website or My Disney Experience app for Pepper Market — the Counter Service option for Coronado Springs Resort — your search results will come up empty.
That’s because the Pepper Market appears to have undergone a name change to El Mercado de Coronado! [Read more…]