Are you ready for an awesome new treat??
Check out the fantastic new Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich at Epcot’s L’Artisan des Glaces in France!
And while you’re in Epcot, don’t forget to enjoy all of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival offerings! We just had a whirlwind trip, and we’ll continue to bring you festival coverage throughout the event!
There’s also some important news that I don’t want you to miss. Be sure to check out the NEW cancellation policy coming to ALL Walt Disney World table service restaurants.
Let’s check out the rest of the news…
Disney Food News
- Disney World will institute a new cancellation policy for all table-service restaurants in October 2013.
- NEW Pressed Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich at Epcot’s France pavilion!
- Counter Service pasta options at the Walt Disney World Resort!
- Private Dining and Room Service menus have changed at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels!
- The second Disneyland Starbucks is now open at Market House! Stay tuned for a review soon!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a New Dining Room on the Disney Magic, and more.
DFB Reader Finds
We’ve got some fun sweets this week!
Reader Morgan sent this message: “Who wants a cinnamon roll from Gaston’s? YOU DO NOW! Buahahaha!”
Here’s another sweet temptation from Reader Stephanie — the chocolate Mickey ganache! Stephanie sent this message: “Just tried the chocolate ganache at our hotel! Soo rich and creamy! Thx for the tip, AJ ”
You are SO welcome, Stephanie!!
Thanks for sending in these delightful treats!
The DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
Don’t forget to pick up your copy of the DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book THIS WEEK! With over 190 pages and multiple bonus items, it’s pretty substantial. And just in time to make your plans — the festival is under way!
This week, we have a discount option for DFB readers (as always!). You can get the mini-guide for $3 off the regular purchase price — just use code TRAY at the check-out!
As always, we’ve made this mini-guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with over 190 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2013″ events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- And more!
Want an Even Better Deal?
We’ve got it! For an even bigger discount, head over to the DFB Storeand check out our e-Book Bundles!
All the Guides Bundle, Including Food and Wine: Planning a big trip and need the low-down on Disney Food across the board? We’ve got it all for you in this steeply discounted e-Book Bundle, which includes the Epcot Food & Wine Festival Guide and the Holidays at Disney World Guide!
Food and Wine Bundle: Another chance to pick up two of our very best-selling guides! Get a significant discount on our 400-page DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013, and the DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — together! This Food and Wine Bundle offers all of our insider tips and tricks for the Festival AND the rest of your Disney World visit!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2013 Epcot Food & Wine Festival, head over to DFBMiniGuides.com/foodandwine!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix suggests a new kitchen gadget — the Mickey Mouse Sushi Rice Press!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World highlights his view of the festival. Look for a picture of Celebrity Chef Carla Hall!
Main Street Gazette features a 2009 Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipe — Guava Cookies or Panetela Masa Real.
All Ears steps into the private Living Seas salon at Epcot!
Mouse on the Mind recommends options at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.