Are you ready for an awesome new treat??
Check out the fantastic new Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich at Epcot’s L’Artisan des Glaces in France!
And while you’re in Epcot, don’t forget to enjoy all of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival offerings! We just had a whirlwind trip, and we’ll continue to bring you festival coverage throughout the event!
There’s also some important news that I don’t want you to miss. Be sure to check out the NEW cancellation policy coming to ALL Walt Disney World table service restaurants.
Let’s check out the rest of the news…
Disney Food News
- Disney World will institute a new cancellation policy for all table-service restaurants in October 2013.
- NEW Pressed Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich at Epcot’s France pavilion!
- Counter Service pasta options at the Walt Disney World Resort!
- Private Dining and Room Service menus have changed at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels!
- The second Disneyland Starbucks is now open at Market House! Stay tuned for a review soon!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a New Dining Room on the Disney Magic, and more.
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food — or other edible awesomeness — in or from Disney, share a photo with us on facebook or twitter so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
We’ve got some fun sweets this week!
Reader Morgan sent this message: “Who wants a cinnamon roll from Gaston’s? YOU DO NOW! Buahahaha!”
Here’s another sweet [Read more…]