Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a great week! Grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and get ready to check out the latest Disney food news.
It was an exciting week for foodies at Walt Disney World as we celebrated the opening of several new restaurants and kiosks in Disney Springs including D-Luxe Burger, Sprinkles, YeSake, and the Daily Poutine. We did a lot of eating this week and it was so worth it!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Morimoto Asia Street Food is now open at Disney Springs and we have a first look!
- We have updates and news on this year’s Epcot Food & Wine Festival!
- Sprinkles is open at Disney Springs and the cupcakes are ah-mazing!
- Echo Lake Eats is open and we have your first look!
- Reservations are now open for Tiffins and The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic dining package!
- We stopped by The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs and checked out the menu!
- We have the scoop on how to get a free cupcake at Sprinkles!
- We stopped by YeSake in Disney Springs for the hand rolls and grownup slushes!
- Amorette’s Patisserie is now open in Disney Springs and the treats are divine.
- Flying Fish and AbracadaBar Lounge are opening this summer at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Looking for gourmet burgers, fries, and shakes? Check out D-Luxe Burger!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
A couple months ago we shared our Disneyland Dole Whip hack – topping that cool treat with Tajin seasoning! Recently our good friend Chris Silva tried it out and said we made a park favorite even better!
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is one of our new favorite spots at Disney Springs thanks to a menu full of delicious eats and great drinks. DFB reader @CLEdisneyfan visited the bar on a recent trip and declares that the Air Pirates Pretzels and Brody’s Brats were good! Agreed!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
@DisneyFoodBlog Eating at Victoria & Albert’s…Hopefully will get to on my next trip!
— Lisa’s WDW Podcast (@LisasWDWPodcast) January 17, 2016
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off ALL Purchases at DFBStore.com This Weekend With Code 20SALE
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 530 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today — or any of our other DFB Guide or money-saving Bundles — and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
Our team of Walt Disney World food experts have put together the most comprehensive guide to Walt Disney World food and dining available. With more than 25 years of experience eating and drinking our way through the Parks and Resorts, we’ve learned a thing or two — and we love sharing our secrets with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-Book today, and start planning your Disney dining adventures right now!
Here are just a few of the things you’ll find in our DFB to Walt Disney World Dining:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic. You asked for it, and we wrote it!
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable — always just a pocket away!
- and MORE!
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get 20% off the already low price when you enter code 20SALE. This is a crazy good price for this incredible bundle!
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra 20% off, this is an amazing deal. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
The bundle includes the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival as well as the 2015 guide as an immediate download — FREE!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix found this set of Miss Piggy Coffee Mugs – mornings will never be boring!
WDW For Grownups shared their must-have snacks at the Magic Kingdom!
Buzzfeed shared 21 Disney Parks recipes you can make at home. Let’s get cooking!
OhMyDisney shared their must-eat desserts from Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats on the Disney Dream.
Notey.com showed off some amazing Cartoon Art Food!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Terk’s Banana S’mores! Yummy!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!