Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a great week! Grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and get ready to check out the latest Disney food news.
It was an exciting week for foodies at Walt Disney World as we celebrated the opening of several new restaurants and kiosks in Disney Springs including D-Luxe Burger, Sprinkles, YeSake, and the Daily Poutine. We did a lot of eating this week and it was so worth it!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Morimoto Asia Street Food is now open at Disney Springs and we have a first look!
- We have updates and news on this year’s Epcot Food & Wine Festival!
- Sprinkles is open at Disney Springs and the cupcakes are ah-mazing!
- Echo Lake Eats is open and we have your first look!
- Reservations are now open for Tiffins and The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic dining package!
- We stopped by The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs and checked out the menu!
- We have the scoop on how to get a free cupcake at Sprinkles!
- We stopped by YeSake in Disney Springs for the hand rolls and grownup slushes!
- Amorette’s Patisserie is now open in Disney Springs and the treats are divine.
- Flying Fish and AbracadaBar Lounge are opening this summer at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Looking for gourmet burgers, fries, and shakes? Check out D-Luxe Burger!